[Release] ev-hud | Customizable Standalone HUD

Oh yeah, I forgot about the status lmao.
Put this at before the thread just like the message I edited above.

AddEventHandler("esx_status:onTick", function(status)
		for _, v in pairs(status) do
			if v.name == 'hunger' then hunger = v.percent
			elseif v.name == 'thirst' then thirst = v.percent
			elseif Config.useStress and v.name == 'stress' then stress = v.percent
			end
		end
	end)

Just copy all the code from the message I sent first.

1 Like

Thank you! That did the trick :grinning:

Hi mate! I got the version with the hunger en thirst icon but somethimes when players are loading in the server they are dead because they have somethimes nog hunger en thirst or like 5% how can i fix this.

Could you show me a video of the issue in particular?

Yesh offcource mate

I don’t see how that could be related to the hud. The hud only displays the hunger/thirst, it does not change it.

Thats strange because i update the esx_status en add youre hud and than this problem apears. so it is the hud or the esx_status that you suggest to download! Thanks for replaying to me and i hope you found something!

Weird. I’ll see if I can find something but the hud definitely should not be affecting the status.

Can i send you my files in a dm? Maby you can see whats wrong

Well mate i have fixed it but now inhave another problem with it. When people go out game and come back like 6 hours later their food and water is gone only water has like 15% left. Can i fix this? Greetz

Tbh, I have no idea why that would happen. As I mentioned before, the hud is using the esx status event which does not actually change the status.

Do you Think its the esx_status? Do you have again the good one for me?

its not a “framework” its just a character manager

Since FiveM was down its not working (error in 291 js script i think)

Script loading way to early, any change I can delay it until the player spawns?

You can use that branch. The only thing is that you would need to implement the export yourself.

1 Like

Im not using standalone but when I load into the server the hud just gets stuck like this, the only thing that works is the microphone

Did you change the name of the resource?

no I kept it ev-hud

What framework are you using?