[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

I press the EUP stream download but it dosent do anything?

1 Like

how do i install it i am a patreon but ive been having issues with it i found one file from an old dev of mine but it like broke the whole server do you know where i can get the most updated version?

So I have everything downloaded and I have the FiveM Element Club subscription but when I get in game and open the EUP menu and select a outfit the clothing is all messed up and has random hats shirts. Anyone that could help? Screenshot - 6e8a7e44a1cd4476860b34e90cfd0e43 - Gyazo

hey i’m having trouble getting custom clothing added to my clothing shop. I’ve bought patron but clothing wont load into my shops.

i click EUP stream and it just doesnt do anything

make sure to allow pop ups on your browser

1 Like

yeah ive sorted that now, But when in game the EUP command literally doesnt work

Yea this will not work on my server some reason it crashes my server bc of v-menu, i am a patreon now can i put custom clothing in without using this? or is that against tos for some reason even though i pay them monthly to be able to use custom clothing just this script is broken for me

1 Like

I click to download the eup-stream and it does nothing.

Please fix this!!!

I have also allowed popups so I don’t know what the issue is.

hey can someone help me with custom clothing??

when will the feature finish being tested? i would like to use this on my server and i cant afford to pay 15 bucks

I think its staying how it is for now but if you can still use EUP just need to put your server slots down to 8

1 Like

im paying for 10 slots will it work without lowering slots?

that is also as low as i can go with zap hosting

You have to have it 8 or less

i have the patreon and it still doesnt work for me

Can’t download the eup-stream, please fix this!

eup-stream download broken

yea same for me