[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Downloading it has nothing to do with the Subcription

Is it free yet?

right-click on it and click on “open in new tab”

I’ve tried everything I can think of to trouble shoot this but I’ve got everything installed, the patreon level, and when I type /eup nothing comes up. Regardless of if I had the patreon level paid it should still show a menu but nothing.

Nope ;-;

Wich EUP versión has this pack?

i think eup-ui needs to be updated
because if you update NATIVEUI doesnt recognize EUP-UI

bought the membership not sure what to do next or if it just works.

Don’t have my tags yet tho.

Having an issue. I try to use EUP and when I select a uniform it puts on a modded outfit and I have the Argentum Patreon. Anyone have an idea of what could be wrong?

Make sure this is formated correctly.
To restrict this, replace , false with , true in the RegisterCommand in eup_ui.lua and give command.eup add_ace

I appreciate the reply! But sadly something more embarrassing was what was wrong with my install. I somehow did not capitalize one letter in NativeUI, I did NativeUi somehow and after capitalizing the I it fixed everything and it worked perfectly. But I do appreciate the reply in the attempt to help me out!

1 Like

The script dont work me

1 Like

Do you have the 15$ Patreon Membership?

Hey I bought EUP about 1hour ago and it still does not let me download the stream folder does anyone know why I have the same EMAIL as the pateron and this website so does anyone know why

Hey so I bought EUP about 15hours ago and I still can not download the the EUP stream folder I have the same EMAIL and account

Regardless if you purchased the Patreon you should be able to download it and put it in your resources folder. If the files aren’t working as in not loading when you are in-game, delete your cache.xml and cache folder in your FiveM directory and retry. Hope this helps

:ok_hand:

Yes, for these to work correctly you need to purchase the $15+ Patreon.

I have the perms for the server, still getting this, is it the eup version I’m using or maybe esx-skin? What plugins work and what don’t for this?

are you EUP server sided resource correctly and have the outfits in the resource?