[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Hello,
how do i give add ace to the Command?

Hey, i was wondering how to add clothing to the EUP menu, so players dont have to go through and add the clothing in the Player Appearance Menu

so anyone now how to get eup to work on zap hosting? menu comes up no police clothes and nowhere to put in a key on zap anyone know the fix?

I have added EUP to the server but when i try to use /eup it says

SYSTEMeup is not a valid command

Cant figure out what im doing wrong

I believe it is under settings in the zap hud. Very bottom of the settings where it shows ports, is “custom key”

every time we do that the server goes online and then right offline is there maybe another setting some where? does it matter if the server owners email is not same as the cfx key is not the same?

Look at your log file, it will have the IP address for your zap host. It is different from the front side IP that you see on your dashboard.

I have that to but nothing is working. I can open the EUP Menu but if i chose a Outfit it don’t load the Outfit :frowning: . Any help?

Hello there!,

I have all the Requiremans but it’s look like this

Any help?

Friendly Regards
Boomatisch

pppoopoo

Have you figured out how to do that?

hello

have you figured this problem out?

didn’t load it correctly in the server.cfg, it works now!

Because you need the proper clothing mods. Try to add peds to the EUP list

Have you figured this out? I have got a FiveM ready pack and it does not load correctly either.

im having some issues with this i bought the fivem thing but the only thing that works is the 64 slots otherwise the clothing is default any help?

I’m having the same problem?

CitizenFX_log_2020-11-12T232631.log (129.8 KB)

I’d really like some help I paid 22$ for this EUP and it still doesn’t work…