[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

Bulletproof Vests causes Visual glitch.
The one who wears vest will glitch(Venom like) when he go away a little distance.

Got a solution for this?

were do i put to restrict this, replace , false with , true in the RegisterCommand in eup_ui.lua and give command.eup add_ace

As it is a client script, the restriction bool actually won’t work. So, alternatively, make an event and use a server script for the restrictions flag and trigger the client event which opens the menu.

year later and we still have to pay like come on

Hello guys,
All of these things are working fine. So my question is there a option to advance customization. So for example to change the stars on uniform, the hat, the glasses, the belt. Like the version from LSPDFR. You know what i mean ?

I have Element Club but cant get EUP working in my server period can someone please help ne :pray:

how did you make it work ?

were do i find my key for this i am a patron

fivem keymaster

wym
5 charecters

just saying people that having problems with this make sure you have a “FiveM Element Club subscription” otherwise it wont work if you have this and a key and it still don’t work and you have only just paid for the patron…you may have to wait for upto 6 hours for your accounts to sync

i do
5 charecters

do you have a FiveM Element Club subscription key in your server.cfg

know how to i get the key?

keymaster.fivem.net

you got dicord

just make sure your patron email and your fivem email are the same otherwise It wont work

they are

dmed you my tag