[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

You need to pledge to stream custom clothing yes.

Does someone know how to download this with nativeUI. Cause I downloaded NativeUI and this menu does not work.

hello i have downloaded everything from above and downloaded the nativeui and that that didnt work when i go in game and do /eup nothing pop up. so i downloaded the reloaded nativeui and same problem and downloaded the latest one and still no luck to get it to work can someone please help

is this as updated as the other topic?

i got it to work but its not streaming and i have element club do i just copy key into server.config and thats it

yes…

got it thank you

You can do that yourself

Is there a specific membership we have to get for the EUP Server Side?

my native ui isnt working it keeps crashing my game when i try to load in

1 Like

can u add me on discord and help me
if so its ZachAttack2840#2840

Is there a method to add texture slots like you would with a YMT adjustment?

If I add a custom YMT to the EUP stream folder it removes the clothes in the YMT I’m adjusting. I’m using MetaToolkit to convert the YMT to XML, then adjusting the XML by adding more entries under hash_4A92222A for the item in question, then using MetaToolkit to convert the YMT back from XML.

For this example I’m trying to adjust mp_m_freemode_01_male_apt01 -> jbib_003 and adding c, d and e _diff textures.

How to link the server key?

so? why do we care

I would like it to know too.

So I bought the 15$ package but can’t find the code where is it?

Couldn’t load resource NativeUI. :frowning:

is it saying this because i don’t have FiveM Element Club Argentum?

hey!!!

Anyone know what the bulletproof vests are under? Need to remove them its effecting our custom ones.

No, that’s because you don’t have the resouce ‘NativeUI’