[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

How can I add my own EUP textures to this? Example to replace the default BCSO EUP Ped Texture

is there any progress on this being fully developed we would love it for our server but the uniform seems to glitch when standing alittle apart from another player

This works great thanks, what’s the best way to go about replacing the files with other EUP packs without messing up your other outfits?

The base is Law&Order I believe, but I’m trying to also have the Serve and Rescue pack, is there a way to add on items rather than replace?

Seems legit

A youtube version would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

is it free yet?!

nope! not yet. @slother6

Yes! PLEASE♡

#EHRE

am I missing something? I thought this was to change your clothing this makes you default character with custom clothing? Isn’t it supposed to just change the clothing on your ped you created or does it change your ped and you select different clothing?

will this ever be possible without donating… ?

Yes.

any eta ? cuz as far as i know its in testing for a long time now :smiley:

I Am trying to add EUP to esx_policejob but when i press EUP Menu nothing happens could anyone help me on discord or something?
Discord: Erkan#0031

you dont need the eup menu to use the clothes, just use the id clothes from the esx_skin and make yourself a outfit

I Know but i want it in the police menu

Then add it the clothes ID in the police menu, that’s what i did

I Did that but i want the Whole eup menu in

There is not a current ETA. Keep tabs here on the forums and Discord for announcements.