[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

The stream download dosent work

i think this was very help full i needed a new download so thank you

:sleepy: I Bought The Fivem Patreon And Cannot Download The Eup Stream I Remember Having To Inspect It But It Doesn’t Work Anymore. Anyone Know How I Can Download The Eup Stream?

click and drag the eup stream.zip and the ui link into a new tab and it should automatically start downloading it.

I search and search I can’t find any EUP 8.2 what I actually need I wanted to ask you if you have an 8.2 eup download

EUP 8.2 i cant find for fivem heres the link to 8.1 Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

i got eup to work. when you open fivem before getting in a server look by your user name if you have a star by your name you have the right membership needed for eup but u also have to wait 24hrs or so but no star means its not gonna work

Right click press copy link, paste the link in another tab.

when i use eup the game crashes and i cant use the uniforms

my peds hair
is missing

all the outfits are wrong, how can I fix them?

How long does it take to get EUP

around 6hours

your trying to stream peds inside your eup-stream folder, eup-stream folder is for eup that developers have made and fivemready

btw you don’t need to pay for Element Club Argentum you can just put the player slots to 8 and have it for free

hey when i download eup stream it doesnt download???

say when you hit the download it thosent do anything even with the 15 bug i spend on the patreon not that i’m mad that i may just spended 15 bugs for nothing buit still

the stram link no work

the stream download link no longer works can we get an up to date one please dude :slight_smile:

mine keeps erroring

menuPool:Add(mainMenu)

menuPool:RefreshIndex()
print("1")
QBCore.Commands.Add('eup', "EUP!", {}, false, function()
    print("2")
    mainMenu:Visible(not mainMenu:Visible())
end, 'admin')

CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Wait(0)

menuPool:ProcessMenus()
    end
end)