[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

I am able to download the eup-ui, and the native UI. But when I click on eup-stream, nothing happened

Open in microsoft edge and download it’ll say its not safe hit the three dots and keep and it will download

I’m typing /eup and nothing happens. I installed it correctly, can anyone help me?

will fivem make this free

Hello, I need urgent help !
We bought Patreon 3 days ago (for 19,80$) and the key was somehow already activated. Now we have all 3 folders in the resource folder dragged and everything gestetet. now comes the probelm that the clothes does not load.
We have really tried everything but it does not work. can it be due to a script on the server ?
do we do anything wrong during the installation? We really need help !

i do /eup and nothing happens and i installed everthing the right way
help pls

If your having issues with downloading it like I did, use google chrome and choose inspect. There you can find the attachment URL and download the file, at least that is the only way I could and I am a patron.

eup-stream.7z 12.3k

Make sure the resource is “ensure” on your cfg editor

Capture
i get thise error when i try to use a uniform on any department

i get this too no matter what
Capture

+1 :+1: :facepunch:

The stream download dosent work

i think this was very help full i needed a new download so thank you

:sleepy: I Bought The Fivem Patreon And Cannot Download The Eup Stream I Remember Having To Inspect It But It Doesn’t Work Anymore. Anyone Know How I Can Download The Eup Stream?

click and drag the eup stream.zip and the ui link into a new tab and it should automatically start downloading it.

I search and search I can’t find any EUP 8.2 what I actually need I wanted to ask you if you have an 8.2 eup download

EUP 8.2 i cant find for fivem heres the link to 8.1 Emergency Uniform Pack|Client/Server Sided|Easy Install|UPDATE 5.0 Announcement

i got eup to work. when you open fivem before getting in a server look by your user name if you have a star by your name you have the right membership needed for eup but u also have to wait 24hrs or so but no star means its not gonna work

Right click press copy link, paste the link in another tab.