[Release] EUP for FiveM (SERVER SIDED)

@Officialy2004inc can you private message me

1.) Be sure to check that the reasources start like:

start NativeUI
start eup-stream
start eup-ui

2.) Clear your server’s cache, it could cause issues.

Those are the two things I could think of without seeing the log.

there were no errors reported in the logs relating to the eup-ui but when typing the command in chat /eup it prompts not a valid command

That seems to be an issue with the eup-ui resource. Double check it in the server.cfg, and where ever the file is. You might also want to just try reinstalling it.

this is what pops up in logs after getting latest version of native ui reloaded

It could be that you’re running NativeUI Reloaded.
Try running NativeUILua, this is the version I’m running and I have no issues.
NativeUILua

upon installing that version i cannot load in the server due to this error message

so i got past that issue that was my own stupidity but im still getting /eup not a valid command same error as before

i was able to get it working properly i appreciate your help regardless, Thanks!

How do I get EUP command to only work for job: police? I don’t want civilians being able to run the /eup command.

yeah how do you make it for leo only i have to cops_fivem police job is there a way to do it with that

yes you need argemintium

hi i am a patreon and all but still sometimes ( not all times ) my outfits broke

anyone know what is { 1, 0, 0 }, – BRIL ?

anyone having trouble with this eup it was working fine yesterday i use it today an its broken?

Hi guys,

I think I’ve done everything right…

1. Subbed to Argentum
  2. Reg server on keymaster and put in server config
  3. Added eup-stream and eup-ui to server and placed in config
  4. Profit? I’m seeing the strange textures for the characters instead of uniforms.

Nothing in the logs, cleared the cache on server and clients, not sure what I should try next.
Any ideas?

Thanks!
Chris

EDIT - After posting this I see the Argentum sub isn’t sync’d. Emails are the same tho. Let me look into this.

/eup working for u?

Yep, /eup works just fine. The only problem I have is the characters don’t have the right clothes on when choosing an option from /eup. But reading through the pateon discord, I think my Argentum sub just hasn’t sync’d yet. It’s only been about 8 hours.

hmmm and u using Reloaded Native? Becose i have same problems

1 Like

No I’m using regular NativeUI. Looks like earlier in this thread someone had issues with NativeUIReloaded. Maybe try standard NativeUI.