[release] ESX Strippers for Vanilla Unicorn

Are you sharing your version?

1 Like

No, this is intellectual property

Understood

Does anyone here knows why she stay freeze in a position?
@Galatimus @JordiCool

2 Likes

Yes, of course it’s very simple

omg dude, so you are that part of the community right?

To everyone who is looking to have this without restarting the resource over and over, ill leave the fixed version, just go to GitHub and get the fork I submitted, or wait until it gets merged.

2 Likes

Haven’t accessed FiveM related stuff in a good long while, thanks all who’ve been helping others with this script, I wasn’t all that experienced with programming in fivem at the time. I merged his request, hopefully that helps a lot of y’all who’ve been having issues.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Do they give lap dances as well in the high rollers room or just dance? Either way it’s nice but in the one I have right now, you can request a topless lap dance (poor as it may be…). Adding dancers around the bar on top of that would just be outstanding.

which one you have where it gave you a topless lapdance?

1 Like

How do I get this to work for me? I put it in the esx folder an put it in the server.cfg anything else?

This script not leaked or yes?

I am looking for a way to create a harvest script, process it and sell it for example to Fram wine at unicorn?

someone help

1 Like

I don’t think you understand how hard I was laughing by myself the other night as I came across this thread. Hilarious. it was like 3 am too which made it even funnier for whatever reason. I was laughing so hard I almost started crying. lol…needed that hahaha

I have the same problem. And I try to put them in place, they disappear altogether. Have you not found a solution to this problem?

Yeah what strippers did you use? I tried to change mine, didn’t work.

Use this to move the girls, [Release] Show position (for dev only)

how do i download this theres no download just shows the files

1 Like

you klick on the github link and download the Zip file

where can i get these stripper models?