[release] ESX Strippers for Vanilla Unicorn

Spawns a bunch of strippers in the Vanilla Unicorn on server load.
Pretty simple but improves RP quite a bit.

Preview:

Installation

Download the latest version, drag the folder from the zip file into your [ESX] folder and add start esx_strippers to your server.cfg file.

Edit: That’s my bad, I added a loop when I was stress testing something on my server. I removed the loop and all should be working well. I deeply apologize to all who used the looped version. I hope you all can forgive me :two_hearts:

20 Likes

Thanks dude i think the guys in my server is going to like this

1 Like

it’s troll and it spawn more than 2,000 npc in the vanilla

Don’t work

Thanks for spawning like 200 AIs inside vanilla unicorn.

3 Likes

Yep. Troll script.

SetPedFleeAttributes(storePed, 0, 0)
				SetPedArmour(storePed, 100)
				SetPedMaxHealth(storePed, 100)
				SetPedDiesWhenInjured(storePed, false)
				SetAmbientVoiceName(storePed, v.voice)

he gives them armour lmao

3 Likes

Woops, I promise I didn’t make this as a troll script. I forgot to remove the loop I was using to stress test something else in my server, so that’s my fault.

1 Like

we had to restart the server because the bodies wouldn’t go away lmao

Yeah that’s my bad. I updated the script and removed the loop, the update is on the GitHub.

And what’s wrong with giving them armor? That doesn’t constitute it being a troll lmfao

I mean why would you give them armour if you werent intending to make them hard to kill. :man_shrugging: Can’t blame me for assuming.

Nice it’s working good job :wink:

2 Likes

Bitches gotta protect themselves these days

7 Likes

Great script ppl actually go to VU now, only issue im having is the strippers dont appear on server restart i have to manually restart the resource for them to appear, once they appear everything works

1 Like

It’s work,Very good.

6 Likes

If we could make the clipping of the pole disappear… make it so you can pass through it, the pole dancer would stop dancing/spinning out of the center of the pole and awkwardly dance while holding nothing. For immersion, that bitch gotta go! or we need to tweak that pole! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah when I first started making the addon, I tried messing around with that to see what I could do as far as a stripper actually on the pole but nothing worked. She just kept pushing off to the side so I figured I’d leave her in the files in case anyone knew something I didn’t.

1 Like

Any Chance we could get this as a Stand-Alone Resource?

3 Likes
2 Likes

but no solution… is the waypoint hyper sensitive and the coords are close enough but not just right ?

EDIT: FreezeEntityPosition ?

1 Like

how did u do that steel pipe animation :heart_eyes:

2 Likes