Here lies my first ever script. I’d love to take full credit for this but I’ve had help from other users across the forums. It’s a really basic script which allows you to find out simple information such as:
• Cash in wallet (/showcash)
• Bank balance (/showbank)
• Dirty money (/showdirty)
• Job title (/showjob)
• Society Money (/showsociety)
• Show all (/showall)
My main purpose for this script was to get rid of ESX’s default hud that would normally display these in the top right. Personally I think it’s too common and almost every ESX server has it. If you’re having trouble removing this hud from your server just go to es_extended/config.lua and put this at false as shown below.
Config.EnableHud = false -- enable the default hud? Display current job and accounts (black, bank & cash)
This is a remake of https://github.com/qalle-fivem/esx_showjob so props to Calle, Sadly it no longer works with the updated versions of ESX hence the remake.
All commands can be changed within the server.lua and this is using the standard notification system but can be changed easily depending on the notification script you’re using.
• Added /showsociety - to display the users society account
• Added in the option to use Mythic Notifications
• Added /showall for all the notifications to appear one after the other (For them all to be instant you would have to remove or comment out all the Citizen.Wait(1500)
If you plan on using mythic notifications you will need to download it - [Dev-Resource] Mythic Notifications and uncomment the mythic notifications and comment out the ESX notifications.