[Release] ESX_ShowCommands (/showjob,cash,bank,dirty and society)

Since you copied and pasted everything from SlideUI you forgot local RegisteredSocieties = {} in the server side… lol

i mean just delete

while ESX.GetPlayerData() == nil do
	Citizen.Wait(10)
end

PlayerData = ESX.GetPlayerData()

in server.lua. It will run

Of course code is going to look similar as we are fetching the same information.

Fixed issue with server.lua and added in a client.lua

te quedo super bien.

Nice release … can you tell me if it is possible to make a command that shows what are the last digits of the player? the 4 digits

Thnx <3

Uh yeah I’d say the same thing if I copy and pasted from SlideUI and added mythic_notify. :stuck_out_tongue:

You clearly haven’t looked at the code.

1 Like

why society money show 0 ? image

1 Like

How do I just keep the money on the main screen but everything else needs to use the commands /showjob ect.

would this be the fix to why when I type any of the commands, nothing it showing up?

How can I hide the money from society? in esxi society I can’t find that option

I have the same problem. Did you solve it? Thanks

from this script or just in the one that shows up on the right top corner of the screen?

when it goes to the top right … but when I put the command of the company I get 0 when I have 50,000 …

yeah , same problem

i am getting this error when using the commands

Could i get that chat font or chat design maybe @Calibrated

Any solutions to the fact that society doesn’t actually fetch the data from the database? It tells me $0 unless I deposit the money then it shows up but if money is paid to the account that doesn’t update it.

Any Ideas of how to make the commands last longer on the screen?

1 Like