[Release] [ESX] Shops UI, free

Hello friends, it’s my first post so share some love. If i make any mistakes im happy to see you guys helping me out.

Here I wanted to share with you my remake of esx_supermarket.

Here how it looks:

and here how it feels:
(idle, on use about 0.07ms.)

Download here

U can find info about this product on my github, simply press the download button.

If u want to follow my releases, I will be posting them here but also on my Github.

EDIT: If u need any help with the translation or what so ever, comment down below i will answer asap.

15 Likes

Nice! Very good lookin

1 Like

appreciate it.

When buying from shops it does nothing. Can you fix it please?

oOOOO, nice!

1 Like

are u using esx? if you do, which es_extended version?.
You can try editing it manually if its the newer version by doing:

• Lines 86 to 102
		local itemInfo = xPlayer.getInventoryItem(itemName)

if (itemInfo.count) <= itemInfo.limit then 
			xPlayer.removeMoney(price)
			xPlayer.addInventoryItem(itemName, amount)
			TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('bought', amount, itemLabel, price))
		else
			TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('player_cannot_hold'))
		end

to:

--local itemInfo = xPlayer.getInventoryItem(itemName)

if xPlayer.canCarryItem(itemName, amount) then
			xPlayer.removeMoney(price)
			xPlayer.addInventoryItem(itemName, amount)
			TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('bought', amount, itemLabel, price))
		else
			TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('player_cannot_hold'))
		end
	else
		local missingMoney = price - xPlayer.getMoney()
		TriggerClientEvent('esx:showNotification', _source, _U('not_enough', missingMoney))
	end

works but now i have this

“[script:esx_nty_shops] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_nty_shops/server/main.lua:43: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
[script:esx_nty_shops] > fn (@esx_nty_shops/server/main.lua:18)” :smiley:

1 Like

so in this case the problem is your label in the database. ARE YOU SURE you deleted the old Shop database you had and installed the new one that is inside the script?

EDIT: It might also be that you use a label including weird characters. Make sure u dont have any "â€ï†Âï†" or something else.

installed the new sql from script and no weird characters for label but same

please help me with this problem, I put this store, everything is as it should be, I threw everything and registered it in sql, I go into the game, I go to the store, I click open the menu with products appears, I click buy nothing happens and I can’t close the menu

could you show me the error u get?

really no idea to be honest. It looks like an individual problem to me. Maybe check your sql script ure using? try updating it?

As i said, its about the reading of item labels from your database so its not anymore script related.

there is no error, nothing comes out, it’s just like the menu is going, I open it and I can’t boil anything and I can’t close it

I’d be happy if u send a video so I can truly understand what happened.

1 Like

did u change the name of the script?

If u did, I would leave it as

esx_nty_shops

otherwise you have to adapt the javascript.

I changed the name as you threw it off, the store is now closing but the items are still not bought

this is a really cool release

2 Likes

Any errors?

I have already written that there are no errors