[Release] esx_scoreboard

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_scoreboard: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @esx_scoreboard/server/main.lua:44: attempt to index a nil value (local 'xPlayer')
stack traceback:
        @esx_scoreboard/server/main.lua:44: in function 'AddPlayerToScoreboard'
        @esx_scoreboard/server/main.lua:18: in upvalue 'handler'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field 'CreateThreadNow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182

i have this problem how to fix it?

How can i change the steam names to RP names?

1 Like

hello guys i try to add more jobs in like bennys trucker and i change it evrewhere and when i trucker i cant see in scoreboard i change in clain/main.lua in html scoreboard but it can not read bennys or trucker any idea? thnx

Edit i fount it i change in html listener :smiley:

How can i change the default keybind? Thank you in advance.

How to change steam names to RP names? , is the poster still active or can someone help me pls

client/main.lua -> row: 124
Change this:
if IsControlJustReleased(0, Keys[‘F11’]) and IsInputDisabled(0) then
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀^

if you don’t know how to tell the server.cfg to ignore a resource why are you even trying to start your own server? smh…

change it so it says Identity instead of steam names

You have a snipped code would be amazing

1 Like

This table sometimes shows players who are not there. They have 0ms then and their ID is still in the table.

bro.can i get your scoreboard file? i very need it bro

How to use RP names?
Thanks!

1 Like

how to fix it

1 Like

Apparently nobody has an answer for it :frowning:

Hello can i question where I can download old version?_ Where is only 32 players in one column

make sure you put in your server.cfg file that you start esx_scoreboard after essentials and es_extended.

1 Like

Got same issue as above picture were it shows nothing on scoreboard and giving me this error same time in console

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_scoreboard: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: @esx_scoreboard/server/main.lua:43: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
@esx_scoreboard/server/main.lua:43: in function ‘AddPlayerToScoreboard’
@esx_scoreboard/server/main.lua:17: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182
¨
I think this code is not uptodate sadly :frowning:

1 Like

Im currently running it right now on my server. Did you try what i just posted above your post?

Yes

Im loading the scoreboard thingy last on my config, so thats not the issue sadly

Guess ur lucky then friend! :smiley:

Not sure then. All i had to do was drop into my ESX folder and start in config