[Release][ESX] SB-ChopShop

Description
Chop Shop Script | Allows players to chop vehicles at a location for parts and money. The list of the vehicles will change every 30 minutes. Higher class of the vehicles longer time it takes to chop as well as more rewards.

Photo of location

Dependencies
ESX
Mythic Progress Bar

Download
Github

Installation

1. Download SB-ChopShop and place into the resource folder
  2. Change Config file for your vehicles you want on.
  3. Add “ensure SB-ChopShop ” to your server.cfg
  4. Start Server :slight_smile:

Videos
https://streamable.com/a0rqsi Chop Video

Notes
/ChopList to get current list

9 Likes

Does it come with a “Sell” system to sell the parts?

No, I used the parts for crafting people can do what they want with it. Meaning they can set it up however they would like

Cool release, I made one recently thats somewhat similar.

Thank you for the release and all the work you put into it.

Unfortunately it just doesn’t work for me.I have it as “ensure SB-ChopShop” within my server.cfg and the text doesn’t show up at the location. Restarting it makes it show up so I know im in the right location anyways aside from TP’ing to be sure.

I’ve tried TP’ing far away and driving, tried TP’ing to the location and restarting the resource gives no errors. Just makes the text appear but it shows for every vehicle.

Don’t get any errors indicating an issue and Mythic Progress bar is fine.

Ill try to troubleshoot it more later and see if I can narrow down whats going on.

Alright ill look into it as well and see if it does that on my end.

TriggerEvent(‘DoLongHudText’,‘Too far from chop point’,2, 6000)

Do we need DoLongHudText resource also ?

You can replace that with any notification system. You don’t need it unless you want to tell the person they went to far from the chop zone

After pressing E nothing happened no error :frowning:

Just updated with a fix should be all good now

Looked into it and now should be fixed

/ChopList is not working buddy. You may wanna look at it : )

reminds me of the nopixel one really good well done man :smile:

Everything works fine, went to the marker got one of the cars from /choplist and it just doesn’t do anything - no errors are being thrown either, “Press E to chop vehicle” then it just doesn’t do anything…

Great script tho, will use if it functions!

DoLongHudText? Nice copy paste from no pixels dump

Hey there. Same issue as others are experiencing now.

Get the right vehicle, approach the circle and Hit E. Nothing happens, no errors in the console.

i see the chopshop text but pressing E does nothing iv tried changing the bind and nothing activates it

checking with prints it doesnt make it past ’ if ChopRandom == 1 then ’

From my testing it’s the
if hash == GetHashKey(Config.ChopExtreme[1]) or hash == GetHashKey(Config.ChopExtreme[2]) or hash == GetHashKey(Config.ChopExtreme[3]) or hash == GetHashKey(Config.ChopExtreme[4]) or hash == GetHashKey(Config.ChopExtreme[5]) then
which is actually causing the problem.

If I remove this if statement it will work but then it does not check if your vehicle is on the list.

Update will be out later today fixing the issue of it not chopping the vehicle