[RELEASE] esx_robcashregister [ESX]

Rob Cash Register
This is an improved version of the Diogo_Castr0 script akc_AssaltoLoja that serves to rob cash registers.
To rob you need to open the cash register first with a crowbar (WEAPON_CROWBAR) to be able to steal money from the box.

Features

• You can add as many cash registers as you like, you just need to put coordinates in the config.lua
  • Easy to modify
  • To change the amount of money you want, just change it on server.lua
  • Optimized script

Dependencies

Download

Preview

12 Likes

Good Job !

1 Like

love this!

1 Like

thanks for this free release to the community! been looking for something like this.

1 Like

Thanks!

Okay, I’m going to possibly give you an idea for this. If you build this script how onxyDumpsters is, then you won’t have to input coords to every register.

Other than that, nice job man.

1 Like

I’ll check thank you for the idea!

Amazing thank you for share it!

1 Like

nice job

1 Like

looks amazing, it looks like it will work great with esx_holdup to give some of the other robbers something to do while they are waiting for the holdup counter to finish… 2 questions,

1. does this send alerts to cops / required number of cops online
  2. can you break free from the animation early?
  1. I forgot the alert to cops, but I’ll make an update soon
  2. You can change the time for the animation. You can cancel it too , pressing ESC or BackEscape

thanks for the speedy reply, great respect for coders, thanks for the hard work!

1 Like

Can you share that inventory please?

The inventory is on the forum:

Here is the link CONDE-B1G_INVENTORY

Is their a remake for 1.1?

I use the 1.1.0 (weight version)

Looks good!

1 Like

Look forward to getting this resource on our server once the police notify is updated!

1 Like

Dope. Might make a version of this that allows the player to just walk up and press E instead of using a command.

You can just use this

RegisterKeyMapping(‘stealcashregister’, ‘steal cash register’, ‘keyboard’, ‘e’)