[Release] [ESX]/[QB] Shops Creator Player Owned System

:page_with_curl: Description

Introducing Ft Scripts – your Fivem server’s premier in-game Shops business creator. Establish player-owned Shops anywhere in the city with customizable options. Shape your world with Ft Scripts.

Showcase video :camera:

:star2: Key Features :

1. In Game Creator
2. Create Unlimited shops
3. Player Owned
4. Manage Business
5. Delivery System
6. Languages (easily translatable)
7. Easy To Use
8. Clean NUI
9. More Configuration Options

:computer: Download

ESX
Qb-Core

Installation

installation is easy (basically just drag and drop), you can check the Guide.md file for it

Requirements

Code is accessible Only Config
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) > 3000
Requirements Stated above
Support Yes

1 Like

open version?

No sir

config preview?

New update coming with multi shops with different items

1 Like

Can different player owned shops have different items sold and different points for delivery? If so I’d consider buying it so shops can have unique stock.

Nevermind just saw the reply, eta on the update?

Yeah update ll be out in 2 or 3 days with diffrent shops items

1 Like

Can you set the price of deliveries or is this set to a percentage of item worth, and is that value chanagable?

Are there plans for Target support (ex qb-target instead of 3D text)

And can the inventory images path be changed for those using inventories like QS that changes the local of inventory images.

Also any plans for things like shop storage and shop levels with upgrades to storage and delivery vehicles?

delivery amount and price can be set in config.
not yet but ll do soon target system also
images are in dist folder no need to set path for it Script have there own images.

1 Like

not yet but its good idea ll think about it.

1 Like

Gonna add path for inventory images So file size ll not big and slow issue.

Update ll be out in two days max.

1 Like

Reply when its updated with a changelog and I’ll see if we’re ready to purchase it, thanks for your time.

Hi

A member of my community shared me the link of this post. I noticed some elements I didn’t really appreciate to be honest

I would appreciate if you use your own script name and description, copy pasting somebody’s else work is not something really good

3 Likes

I really felt bad for that. These information suggest by my admin and was don’t know if he share me copy paste! gonna change it.

Its out now

1 Like

Is there target support instead of Markers? thats probably the last thing I’d want to see to buy this.

NOt yet may be two days. Actually i’m sick right now that is why doing slow

1 Like

Esx or qbcore?

Because I’ll do it for you just one framework and other later.

1 Like