[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

Habs zwar nicht getestet aber müsste so funktionieren:

Du suchst nach in esx_policejob/client/main.lua nach

if Config.EnablePlayerManagement and ESX.PlayerData.job.grade_name == ‘boss’ then
for i=1, #v.BossActions, 1 do
local distance = #(playerCoords - v.BossActions[i])"

und trägst bei ‘boss’ den Namen des höchsten Ranges ein. Ich kann mich auch irren, aber ein Versuch wird es wert sein.

Schon Probiert

i have problems with skin jobs

in your heidi. its in your database

1 Like

Hi there! I’m trying to edit the fine menu so that it better suits the rules that are in my server. How do I go about tweaking the fine categories? I can see how to edit the fines itself from the fine_types database, but not too sure where the digits for the categories link to. Thanks!

1 Like

was just looking for a fix and randomly first post i scrolled to after googling. cheers mate

1 Like

Having issue [script:esx_policejob] Error parsing script @esx_policejob/config.lua in resource esx_policejob: @esx_police job/config.lua:242: ‘}’ expected (to close ‘{’ at line 240) near ‘Recruit’
config.lua (13.6 KB)

U can’t use spacers for the job grade label, u have to use “_” or something like that to separate it. Script is waiting for an equal after the spacer. Also using a “.” is wrong here. Make sure u have the same gobgrades also named like this in the database or u won’t get any car out of the garage

config.lua (13.7 KB) try this and make sure u have same jobgrades in DB

Hello!
I was woundering if i can use the esx_policejob with the Original Police Vest.

Like that Ped

Could someone help me with that?

Set the job as whitelisted in your DB. Change the 0 to a 1. Look under “jobs” in your server database.
Sorry if this is late, was just reading through and saw your issue, hopefully you got it fixed already.

i need some help, when i go to add cars to the boss of police in winSCP, it breaks the police script, anyone can help me ?

Link does not work anymore. The Github got deletet

1 Like

Will this be getting posted back up? I need the duplicate armoury glitch fix that was in the github

After restarting esx_policejob I got the following error:
[ script:esx_service] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_service/server/main.lua:26: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
At the main.lua it looks as follows:

Does anybody knows where the issue is?

Thanks

Having this Exact issue same issue.

[Kasper_Niemann]
Hello everyone,

I am new in here.

• I got an issue with my “esx_policejob”.
    When i got the job as LSPD, and then log off the server, and later get back on the server, i am still in LSPD, but i cant do all the “police stuff”, as taking out a car, get weapons in armoury or change the clothes.
  • I have added all the other jobs, which all work perfectly., even when relogging.

Does anyone know how to fix this, i used pretty much all day yesterday to fix it, and nothing happend, still same problem., thats why i now ask all of you.

Btw. Sorry the bad english.

• And thank you for the help.

I’ve had the same issue, you just need to restart the esx_policejob resource when the server has turned on, it’s not a great fix, but it’s working for me.

when i buy a police car it doesn’t show in the garage ? like the police garage when i buy it thru the police menu

Does this work with ESX Legacy? And is it really necessary to have essentialmode for this? Why the need of essentialmode and esx?

Has anyone got the fix for only one person to be able to access the armoury at once?

For whatever reason policejob never had the esx:playerLoaded event. Add to client/main

RegisterNetEvent('esx:playerLoaded')
AddEventHandler('esx:playerLoaded', function(xPlayer)
	ESX.PlayerData = xPlayer
	ESX.PlayerLoaded = true
end)

RegisterNetEvent('esx:onPlayerLogout')
AddEventHandler('esx:onPlayerLogout', function()
	ESX.PlayerLoaded = false
	ESX.PlayerData = {}
end)
2 Likes