[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

What is this? This isn’t by default in the script? How can i get this?

how do u change the keybind

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_service/server/main.lua:10: bad argument #1 to ‘pairs’ (table expected, got nil)

Does anyone have a fix for this?

2 Likes

That is EUP not anything related to the police job.

you have not entered service youll have to get changed first. i have the police job and have custom eup

Anyone else getting a flight suit for lieutenant clothes?

1 Like

I am having a problem, i cant search players or look for their id can someone please help ?

1 Like

where can I find this menu

thank you very much

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

I fixed it with using esx_advancedvehicleshop now the garage works perfectly. I only need to find a way to adjust the handling of the standard police cars. They´re slow as…

Does F6 work in any other job? Can you see if there is any error in the console both in game and server

1 Like

Hello… I am using the Poilcejob (lastet Version) and ESX_DRP-Garage. With the Policejob, people have to buy the cars and they will also stored in the private DRP-Garage. Is there a way to block or remove that. It is bad, if you fire an Cop and he still can park out the PD-Cars out of his private Garage

1 Like

Hey i like to use the EUP menu in my Police job does somone done this and can help me with in i just dont want the /eup command just for the Police

1 Like

Hey… i am searching for a way to covert the EUP uniforms into the lockerscript of the esx police. is there a tutorial or something like this…

How to do other cop outfits for the cops?

I know the only way to clock in is through changing your outift but the only think that works in the Cloak menu is changing to a Civilian outfit. Nothing else work when I press enter on it

2 Likes

where can i set up cars to be taken out by the police for free?

I tried this Release esx_policejob v1.3.0 · esx-framework/esx_policejob · GitHub it works perfectly only for markertype everywhere 1 and for weapons vehicles also 1 and there I want to put them on another.

Hello, i have add 15 more grades. Now iam missing my bossactions in my police job. Can anyone helps me?