[Release] [ESX] [Police Job]

did u find a fix? having the same problem

Has anyone got a snippet of a function that after revoking a licence the person cannot purchase another after X amount of time? or know of a script that works with esx_policejob?

Thank you!

I got an Issue and i dont know what to do, the issue exist since the last fivem update
Police cant buy weapons (no error in F8 console or server log),
Police cant buy Cars Error code here: SCRIPT ERROR esx_policejob/client/vehicle.lua : 18: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
callback esx_menu_default/client/main.lua:29
and Police-chief has no boss actions (no error in console or server log)

I use ESX Legacy Plume Version by Zap Hosting

i am going crazy, i testet all, all worked great, then an fivem update came and now that dont work

please help me

Is anyone having this issue when trying to add self/someone else to the police job?
SCRIPT ERROR: @es_extended/server/functions.lua:127: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)

1 Like

I have a question, how do I make my police officers always see themselves on the map.
I know it’s about onesync, but I don’t know if it should be on or off.
When they are close they do appear on the map, when they are far away they do not. How can I do?

use [FREE] [ESX] Emergency job blips | OneSync Infinity

1 Like

Hey !
I have a question, is it possible that each rank of the police script has its own vest, so each rank has a different vest

1 Like

So… I have a problem with either policejob, esx_billing or society, every time I restart my game, I have to set my job again to police, It doesn’t disappear, I just can’t open the fine menu

for those interested moving to esx_advancedgarage fixed the issue

What I can do if I can go police garage and look moped and cars but I can’t buy them?

Hi, and thx for sharing.
I’ve a small question, in your opinion what’s the best way to add an event for policejob players be never wanted?
I think ask the xplayer job, and set it with a SetPlayerWantedLevel, but i’m not sure how to do it with any bugs or loops.
Thx by advance :slight_smile:

Any fix on this?? server/main.lua in resource esx_policejob: @esx_policejob/server/main.lua:5: attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Config’)

Same problem here, did you ever solve that problem?

Hi, can someone help me my job garage dont work right i can buy the vehicle but if i wont to get him out of the garage its says u dont have any vehicles in your garage but in database its refreshing and the car is listed
Pls help

my screen is faded out and got black squares on top and bottom

link dont work any more
but if i can ask i have only this error :

script:esx_menu_default error during NUI callback menu_submit:

any ideas ?

Hello, How do I make myself an admin, my server didn’t do it by default.

plz hlp…
how do i add new sql if one already exsist

the lines are from your character selection script not getting rid of them i would guess

Hey, is it only for me or can you drive around while being in the Car Shop? Its very funny because you can literally fly away with the helicopter while in the buy menu. Is there any fix for it?