Today I decided to release my emergency job blips, which display player’s location on map.
I didn’t find any free blips that were actually configurable and free (free is the important part, since there is only a few people left, who actually release free stuff)
This script is pretty stable and optimized! Tested with 240+ players on server and 80+ Players displayed on map.
If you want help with implementation/installation, please contact me using this topic, not any other way. Thanks!
Screen, u can find more below!
Download (last update 5.5.2021): awww, click me
- Player name tags when bigmap active!
- Blip changes colors, when player in car with sirens on! → You can configure up to unlimited colors
- Configure blip specific for job and even a vehicle model!
- Let one job see another, also you can deny this!
- Enable self blip → Replace that boring arrow!
- Custom font! → You can define font in config!
- Name prefixes depending on player grade!
And a lot more!
- es_extended v1.x
- An actual brain
- Make sure you have all requirements installed and working!
- Download this resource from my GitHub: click me!
- Write it into your server.cfg (server config)
ensure es_extended ensure mysql-async # only if you want to use character names ... # please do not include these dots ;) ensure rflx_pdblips
- Now I recommend to configure them - info below
- Start your server and you’re good to go!
I tried to make config as clean and understandable as possible, every line has it’s own comment
All configuration tutorials can be found here
Thank you for reading this topic, hope my 2 hours spent by writing this were useful!
btw. I’m hungry