[ESX][Paid] Job Leveling System

This resource provides you with a way to keep jobs interactive and incentivized with levels and bonuses.

It features nice looking UI that scales depending on the users resolution, so it will look consistent on every resolution.

The progress is stored to the database so it isn’t lost upon relog and is separate for different jobs.

In the config file you can configure the maximum level, the pay bonus multiplier, max progress for a level, whether you want the player to be paid by cash or bank and if you want the leveling to multiply with the previously set max progress for each level or not.

This is a dev resource, but I tried to make it as simple as I possibly could, there are only 2 exports for you to use, which both are triggered on the client side:

exports['luke_joblevel']:DisplayProgress(true/false)
Use true to turn on the UI and false to turn it off
exports['luke_joblevel']:UpdateProgress()
Which increases the progress of a player on a job and pays the player the bonus

When you trigger DisplayProgress() the script is going to see if the player already did the job before in the database, if not it’s going to add it in and if yes it’s going to get the player’s progress.

Video Showcase*

*For the example video I used esx_windowcleaner job made by @BM-CUSTOMS

Purchase Here (4.99€ - Excluding Tax) I’ve dropped support on this resource and therefore it’s not being sold anymore.

The files aren’t obfuscated or ip locked, you can edit them completely once you purchase the resource.

The resource was tested on ESX V1 Final, I am not going to offer support in converting it to other frameworks or other versions of ESX, just know if you do purchase the resource and want to do this, I will not help you.

Some of my other work:

If you have any questions or issues please let me know.

9 Likes

Nice creation :+1:

1 Like

Nice concept mate!

Out of curiosity, how do you have inventory (bottom middle) image notifications as opposed to the standard (bottom right) text notifications? ie +1 Bread

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I’m using linden_inventory, made by @Linden.

2 Likes

have you got a way pre configured to make the level UI not always show up and just show up when leving up?

No, the UI is on the screen until turned off by running the DisplayProgress export.

Update 6th of June 2021:

• The bonus multiplier is now separate from each job and can be configured in the database.

Work this with all jobs when i have selfmade farmingjobs?

Should do as long as you have your job in the jobs table in your database.