The script will go through the ATM models that are listed in the config file and see if there is one near you, if there is it will open the UI if there isn’t nothing will happen.
All the transactions (withdraws, deposits, transfers) you make are going to be saved in the database and you can see them inside of the ‘transactions’ page on the ATM.
/atm - Open the ATM UI when near any ATM /atmclose - If you ever get stuck in the UI you can type in atmclose in the console (F8) and it should close it
As of version 1.1.0 you can now toggle E in the config, which enables or disables the ability to press E next to an ATM to open it.
Tested on ESX version V1 Final - I’m not sure if it’s going to work on older versions, most likely not. You would have to change the way the identifiers and money functions are in the server script, shouldn’t be too difficult but I will offer no support in it.
Optionals (As of 1.1.0)
The resource also uses pogressBar made by @Poggu but this is optional and can be toggled in the config.lua file. For the best experience I do however recommend using it, or if you have different progressbars replace the exports in the client.lua file.
Tebex - If you enjoy the release and want to support me you can do so by purchasing one or more of my other free release for any amount you can give, and any amount you do give will go a long way of helping me make more stuff like this.
- Download the resource, remove -master from the folder name, place it inside of your resources folder.
- Download mythic_progbar and install it like the 1st step.
- Import the .sql file into your database.
- Start the resource in your server.cfg, if you are using poggu’s pogressBar make sure you start that in your server.cfg as well.
Feel free to edit and change the script to your liking, it’s 100% open-source, however you MAY NOT claim it as your own.
- Complete HTML/CSS/JS rewrite
- Full UI redesign
- UI now scales depending on resolution
- Added support for banks (can be toggled in config) - I guess it’s now also technically a banking script too?
- Added support to press E to open ATMs (can be toggled in config)
These are main bullet points of the update, full changelog is available here
The old version is still available under release should for some reason anyone want it.
If you run into any issues or have a feature request, open an issue on the repository.