[Free][ESX] Garages & Impounds

Simple minimalistic and extremely lightweight garage and impound resource for all vehicle types.

This resource only supports ESX Legacy, other versions of the framework will not work without modifying the resource.

Video Showcase (From 2.0.0 version)

Dependencies

Make sure to download the release zip for ox_lib (ox_lib.zip).

You can find more information and download the resource on the GitHub repository.

GitHub Repository

45 Likes

Love it, will be testing this for sure! Any particular vehicleshop script you can recommend to go along with this resource?

Would you say this is plug and play alongside esx_advancedvehicleshop?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks mate, I personally use esx_vehicleshop. Having had a quick glance at esx_advancedvehicleshop it should work fine with it as it’s using the same database rows but I honestly can’t guarantee it. Best way to know for sure is to give it a try and maybe play around with it a bit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No worries at all!

esx_vehicleshop is what we have currently on the server and have tried to use it alongside another garage script but don’t think they are the best match… having errors with ‘job’ in f8 (haven’t experienced since moving from advanced to standard).

Don’t suppose you could send a version of your esx_vehicleshop that works alongside this script and how your owned_vehicles database table looks like?

That would be so helpful, thanks again!

1 Like

It’s odd that ‘job’ is giving you an error. The only difference is that in the advanced script it’s default is being set as ‘civ’ instead of NULL.
You can’t try and replace the job line in .sql with

`job` VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'civ',

I don’t want to give you my esx_vehicleshop as I am using an outdated version of it so it wouldn’t make much sense

1 Like

No problem at all.

We are due to have a test of our car/garage/impound situation and will give your garage/impound resource a go!

Thanks again and I’ll likely post in here and let you know how we get on :100:

1 Like

So only issue Im getting right now is when I store the vehicle in my garage and try to pull it out doesnt allow me to just says vehicle is out so I check the impound not there. I restarted the server now the vehicle isnt in the garage at all. Its saving to my owned_vehicles table but no car in the garage or impound!

Can I see your owned_vehicles table?

1 Like

So I think the issue here is going to be that I am using a steam identifier to get the vehicles that the player owns, where here it’s a different kind of identifier

Ah I see why this is happening. I’ll look into it tomorrow.

Alright cool cool thanks for the help!

Nice Really nice

1 Like

I pushed an update, it should fix the issue you were having (hopefully).

1 Like

Ok, got the resource on our server, works great!

A couple of queries:

• We use the used car lot and when someone purchases a car from the lot, it gets transferred to the impound. Is there a way to change the garage it gets sent to?

• could you see a way of implementing a feature for cops/mechs to be able to send a car to the impound as at the moment the only way is to delete the vehicle (an admin command).

Thanks again for the release, look forward to hearing back from you!

For the first question that sounds like it’s the issue of the used car lot script so I can’t really offer you any support for that.
AFAIK cops and mechanics should be sending the vehicle to the impound as the vehicle is being deleted (the script checks 2 things: whether the vehicle is stored and whether ite exists in the game world).

Quite possibly, I thought there may be somewhere within the script that sends cars to that garage by default but we can work around that for sure!

What function or command would allow us for mechs and police to send the vehicle to the impound as we would look to embed this option into their menus. Or can they just take a vehicle to an impound garage and park it there?

Thanks for your continued support!

The impound doesn’t have a circle to store the vehicle into. So you have to make sure that the police and mechanic job are deleting the vehicle from the world. A function like ESX.Game.DeleteVehicle() does the trick. So just make sure the vehicle is being deleted and it should appear for the person in the impound menu.

Hi,

Im testing your script right now… I have a small problem… the Damages on the cars doesnt stay… I get a script error like that :

Thx and have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

What version of ESX are you using?