[ESX][Paid] Humane Labs Robbery

This is a humane labs robbery resource where the player needs to finish a minigame to open the doors to go into the humane labs. The difficulty of the minigame can be configured in the config.js file. Once the player is inside the humane labs, there are 2 different kinds of spots for the player to loot: Search and File Transfer spots. The way the items work are very configurable in the config.lua file. Once the player obtains the items he is going to need to sell them to a seller, who’s location can also be configured.

The doors and the loot is synced with other players, also when one person starts looting a spot, that spot is going to disappear for other people, preventing exploiting. After hacking the doors, a (configurable) timer is going to start, which after it’s done, it’s going to reset the door locks and reset all the loot positions.
The UI for the minigame is fully scalable, which means it will look and work just fine on any resolution.

It’s also written in a way that it should work with any inventory, as long as the inventory you are using uses the xPlayer functions, which pretty much all should do.

Config files

config.lua:

config.js:

The resource was made and tested on ESX V1 Final, if you decide you want to purchase it and convert it to a different version or framework I am not going to offer you any support in it.

There is no IP lock, encryption, obfuscation or any kind of that stuff. It’s fully open for you to edit as much as you’d like and need.

Dependencies

Video Showcase

Purchase Here (4.99€ - Before Tax)

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 650
Requirements ESX v1 Final or ESX Legacy, mythic_progbar
Support Yes

I provided the installation instructions in the package.

You are free to edit it to your servers needs but you are not allowed to resell or or claim my code as your own.

If you have any questions or issues please let me know.

*NOTE: If you already have mythic_progbar but you have the version with events I provided an example of what you need to change to get it working, it’s really easy.

My other work:

5 Likes

Nice idea but there are better versions with more content for only a little more! Keep it up tho, good job!

1 Like

For how much would u sell the minigame only?

The code for the minigame is in the HTML/CSS/JS files which you get once you purchase the package, they are then fully available for you to use wherever you want. I’m not going to be selling the minigame separately.

Looks awesome does it alert police.??

You have to put in your own trigger for alerts, I left a commented line in the client where it would go.

for me it gets stuck right after the hack on the first door can’t do anything anymore

no idea doesn’t work stays hanging on my door

Either don’t rename the resource, or change the callbacks in the .js file to the resource name you set it to

yes I habs the folder name changed now it works

OP request