[ESX][Free] MultiCharacter Manager

This is my multicharacter resource I made a while back, I’m now releasing it free. The menu is RageUI.

This resource does require some ESX framework edits to get working, I provided a full installation guide on how to do so. It also requires you to increase all of your identifier rows to 50 varchar limit.

Because I’ve made this a while back and don’t remember most of the code I will not be providing any support for it.

It’s meant to replace esx_identity and kashacters, which the way this is written, unlike kashacters it won’t be constantly nuking your database with unnecessary queries to change the players identifier.

I’m not sure if your characters with kashacters are going to carry over to my resource. If you are going to be installing this onto your server, I’d go in with a mindset that all the characters are going to be wiped.

Since I am not providing support for this, if it works out of the box for you after going through the installation guide, cool. If not, figure it out yourself.

You can see how it looks and works here:
Video Showcase

Download Here
Installation Guide

This was made and tested on ESX V1 Final in mind, installation for other versions of ESX will be a bit different.

Some of my other work:
Paid:

13 Likes

Looks super cool! Here before 100 replies :joy:

1 Like

Nice :smiley :smiley:
are you planning to make something like character creator?

As in for character peds and skins? like esx_skin or skinchanger?
Probably not.

Where about should I start this resource, above anything specific or no

1 Like

Anywhere after es_extended should be fine.

Awesome cheers

With this, is RageUI a seperate resource I need?
if so can you link it to me please since I cant seem to load in

RageUI is already included in the files. You don’t need to download anything else.

Hmm, since I cant seem to load in, also followed the read me

What versions of es_extended does this work on, isnt working for V1 Final

Written and tested on ESX V1 Final, if it’s not working for you you’ll need to figure it out yourself as I’m not offering support for the resource

Got it working, do I need esx_identity or can I completely remove it

You can get completely rid of it yeah. If you want you can share the issue you had and your solution for people who might be facing the same thing.

2 Likes

Most vital statment in a release that touch kashacter! Smart man…

I would only miss a working ingame switching-char option…

EDIT: Removed kash and using this now… adapted to my server, thank you for the release luke!

1 Like

cool script

1 Like

@Luke wowww awesome job man thanks you

1 Like

Nice script!

1 Like

Great release, it’s not picking up the character. Anyone seen this error?

that’s the attitude! (kidding, great work)