[Release] [ESX & Non-ESX] LegacyFuel system

where i have to put this file? i dont have main lua on the script,want just to fix reverse drive

1 Like

reverse drive ? Can you specify what you mean by that ?

1 Like

Should be in config if I remember correctly

What code should I change to change the color of the number showing the fuel? Want it to show in orange.

when you are out of fuel car go in reverse,i want just the engine go off when car is without fuel

i have the issue where the fuel is filling up to over 100 on my hud for some reason, why? how can i fix this. i am using it in percent not liters, however this may be an issue with the hud im using, if anyone knows how i can fix this please let me know. also how can i set the minimum amount of fuel for an npc car to be given

this is the car hud im using which may be the problem

1 Like

Anyone know why when I use a jerrycan on the vehicle, it just stops like with 1-2 seconds after pressing E? No errormessage nothing.

it will likely be the can is classed as a weapon and as such when its purchased it has 1 ammo

Hi, i want to increase is cost of the fuel.
as i do?

1 Like

That’s what I thought, so I used vMenu to give myself a petrolcan (as well as using the/giveweapon weapon_petrolcan 100) to test it.

I refuel my car up and then when i need to refuel it again the ui doesnt pop up to fuel it up so i cant press E to fuel the car and then u have to relog every time u need fuel please help!

I fixed this by disabling ESX in the configs

1 Like

my cars are “drinking” too much, how can i change that?

2 Likes

Im having this same issue. You ever figure it out?

yes ! maybe in the config have a setting disable the need for gas for boats and air.

How can I change the fuel on car spawn? Like school drive?

You have to start LegacyFuel instead of legacyFuel, watch the Capital Letters

how did you fix this?

having an es_extended no such entity issue?

Is it possible to put in exceptions? For example i got Teslas and i dont want that they use Fuel.

I have problems with money, can I use it even without money in the inventory and it puts me in negative, any solution?