[release] ESX New properties script + furniture script (one owner per house, lock door/unlock door) non instanced

if that is then that is your problem rerun the mysql.

wait maybe not im retarded, maybe try reinstalling if not i have no idea.

I have a problem when buying or selling property.
Duplicate on game and SQL error on console. any reasons?

you have to either re run the sql (i think i updated it) or go into the database and just put null as default for the key1 and key2 rows.

I tried the null thing it fixed the first SQL error, but the error is still there. and Still duplicate on screen, my SQL files are up-to date just downloaded it today.

definitely works dont know what you are doing wrong.

how do i fix

works in the same time with esx_property?

Hi,

Thanks for wonderfull script, I also have a duplication problem when I go out of a house, the bug happens if for example I have two houses, when I go out I have so twice “exit”.

is there away of setting more houses to this script as ive tried to do it and it only allows one house

? you have to use codewalker to place more ymaps. Then you just copy the one house and change the coords?

Will this overwrite properties from esx_properties? or is this for like job buildings?

its a really good script and im no good with codewalker. Hope to see it in a future update if you do one

its a housing script pal.

its really easy dude. Pretty much just copy one and paste it somewhere else. I made an update where you dont gotta do that but its for my server :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not meant to sound disrespectful or rude, but Why not post that update if you’re “Done coding for FiveM”?

Nah i am back to coding for it again.

2 Likes

It worked, but I cant see the pickup function

it isnt in there, most of the code should be there but i had problems with it.

import the sql file