[release] ESX New properties script + furniture script (one owner per house, lock door/unlock door) non instanced

He made a property script for free and it works perfectly appreciate that. But saying things that you can learn yourself is not fair on the author. All love though, im not arguing im just saying its always better to learn though.

2 Likes

I know what you’re saying dude, and i did state i appreciate authors creating decent sources and sharing them. But… there is a culture of peopel releasing things without docs that takes only 2 mins to create. I bet he’s getting spammed like hell right now.

A simple doc could prevent that

But for anyone struggling, just create an item in your database, call it p_v_43_safe_s - label it Safe .

Then after restarting your server, you can place a safe and interact with it !

Simple Tutorial for people:

• To get the inventory working you need to make an item usbale p_v_43_safe_s. You can change this in the server.lua if you want.

• Use this in the property and you go and place it wherever you want. But personally place it where the actual prop safe is.

• If the house is not working download the latest SQL that he put on the github and it should work

• Adding new properties you can add in client.lua on line 76

• In the client there is “DoHud” on mythic notifications. If you used the latest mythic notificaitions then changed the “Dohud” to “SendAlert” to make the selling notifications to work.

• You can add more furnitute in the client.lua

Hopefully this is a little help to stop people asking.

4 Likes

everyone he didnt mention u need a item for the inventory make a item in the database the name is in the client mainlua and put it in a store buyit bring to house and drag into use
and u can place it (;

@Fezz please do, if you need any help with it lmk ill do the best i can.

updated the main sql to include the item aswell hopefully that will help some people out. Also made the post a little better for questions, If you have any feel free to ask just please don’t ask dumb ones :slight_smile:

@ExoticNx I submitted a pull request with a commit to switch the resource manifests to the new fxmanifest.lua format as opposed to their current __resource.lua format. While it isn’t a critical thing, hopefully it is of some use. Great work overall!!!

Working for me! Only downside is you have to hold E in order for the buy/enter menu to pull up!

1 Like

Tested it fully now! Only downside for now is that you cant remove items from the safe! It doesnt retrieve it for me yet!

This happens when i buy the house

And when i sell a house i still having it

There was an error when I wanted to take out the item

1 Like

You are using the old esx with limit thats why

same with you

go into the database and add a default value for key1

could simply remove this

if IsControlJustPressed(0, 46) then
			first = true
			menu = true
		elseif IsControlJustReleased(0, 46) then
			TriggerEvent('SM_Properties:UpdateOption')
			menu = false
		end
```'

then a check for a distance to pull it up instead.
1 Like

i merged it good lookin :slight_smile:

Hi i have 2 questions:
First: The instance is only in the interior? because i was testing before and the pedastrian dissapear when i walk near the house and he appear again if i go away

Second: Some link tutorial of how create an instance? i search but im not sure if it is what im looking for

Thanks

its not an instance as far as i know, its a ymap under the house. look up how to make ymaps on youtube should come up. you need code walker.

1 Like

here is a good video i used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thszm6aiMmc

This error shows when ever it involved updating Database. However, unlocking doors and lockers works just fine. Only buying and selling the property causes the ERROR. Anyone figured it out?