[release] ESX New properties script + furniture script (one owner per house, lock door/unlock door) non instanced

i was actually working on that, all you would have to do is add a mysql for the key 2 and add a way to give key 2.

try adding the same property name to the sm_owned_properties table with owner being null and locked = 1 price is the same as in the sm_properties table. think that should fix it

Wow, this looks amazing, do you plan to release them ?

cant access the safebox inventory menu

fixed if you dont wanna rerun the sql put this in the query

INSERT INTO `sm_owned_properties` (`id`, `name`, `price`, `owner`, `locked`, `key1`, `key2`) VALUES
	(52, '123BrougeAvenue', 150000, 'NULL', 1, '', '');
INSERT INTO `sm_properties` (`id`, `name`, `price`, `empty`, `max`) VALUES
	(1, '123BrougeAvenue', 150000, 1, 2);

if you already ran it change the empty value in sm_properties to 1.

was probably the issue i just fixed with the database, try updating the mysql and let me know if it still does it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any chance you could add a readme or some installation instructions?

any way to add esx inventoryhud for this?

Hey, is this compatable with the realestateagentjob from esx?

Where is the stash located? Can’t seem to find it. If it’s the safe in the closet, when I press E nothing happens.

its a usable item that spawns a safe you can put anywhere look at the server side for the name (its a safe prop name) then its just a menu inventory but prop not hard to integrate esx_inventoryhud

1 Like

look at esx_property for an example its the same thing pretty much

How do we spawn objects in the house ? access inventory etc ? I see nowhere todo this

I might try doing that and add a garage to the script. If i get those working ill put a pull request in if youd like me to

Thanks it works now :laughing:

how you make it works? Still cant access my inventory menu. already updated to the latest database

Read the code bro, says it all there

read the code, its not there

As everyone likes to be vague and make everything hardwork on here, It says p_v_43_safe_s is a useable item. Doesn’t make this an item for you though !!

I personally appreciate when people make decent stuff, however, is it such a hassle to create some simple documentation ???

Saves a tonne of questions surely.

Well it is there. And you even said it yourself. Its a usable item?!. So you use it when you are in the property? Its not hard to make it an item.