[RELEASE] [ESX] Multicharacter And Spawnselector

nice release

does this work with esx 1.1?

Capture
create char and dont save name or anything to db?

I haven’t tested it as I’m not using 1.1. But I think it’s working.

It can’t pull the ESX value.

just like someone wrote when i have choosed my name and date of birth then i spawned in invisble and nothing happened

Your esx_skin did not work. Open skinnothave via config.

• Added some weird prints to make bugs easier to find.

• The error that occurs when the skin is null on sql has been fixed.

• Added FAQ

I am using it on esx v1 final but my issue is that sometimes on character selection it shows my character details but sometimes it shows nothing and I have to register the character again and in my user table it register 2 characters with same license but it doesn’t show up ingame.

Did u do all the steps?

1 Like

yup I did but my 1st character is working fine but when ever I set use vip to false and register 2nd character and loads into the game everything works fine but when I try joining the server again both of my character didn’t show up however the are in the database.

can u send me users sql?

these are the 2 character registered but they are not showing up ingame

2ndly whenever I put all the identifier tables in config file none of my character show up ingame and it register 2 characters with same character id’s

1 Like

Hmm, idk. I took a look at the codes, it doesn’t seem to be an error.

Hello everything is working fine for me only issue im having is when choosing to spawn at last location it is not spawning at the last location it defaults to somewhere under a fwy everytime.

Also how can I make it so it uses the character creator I have instead of the default skin menu when creating new characters

which esx version are you using? if you gave the answer to my question then I will tell you how to disable skin menu and add your clothing shop menu

I’m on 1.1 I got the character created to work now I just have th issue of it not spawning in the last position it just keeps going to the same place

using esx 1.1 if i want to add the database i get this error ( mysql5.7 ) anyone knows how to fix?

[Err] 1101 - BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY or JSON column 'slots' can't have a default value
[Err] CREATE TABLE `user_slots` (
	`identifier` VARCHAR(75) NOT NULL COLLATE 'utf8mb4_general_ci',
	`slots` TEXT NOT NULL DEFAULT '{"slot2":false,"slot3":false,"slot4":false}' COLLATE 'utf8mb4_general_ci',
	PRIMARY KEY (`identifier`) USING BTREE
)
COLLATE='utf8mb4_general_ci'
ENGINE=InnoDB
;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
1 Like

so will this work on Linden modified es_extended