[Release][ESX] Money Truck Robbery's

oh damn. i didnt kmow

if you mean would the truck spawn parked up i donā€™t believe so from what i have seen.

TaskLeaveVehicle(guard, vehicle, 0)
TaskLeaveVehicle(guard,2 vehicle, 0)
TaskLeaveVehicle(guard3, vehicle, 0)

So the guards can get out of the truck and shoot

1 Like

This native forces the peds to get out of the car therefore problems with the NPC not coming out should be fixed

There is no problems with guards not coming out ?
ill push it with the next update anyway to be safe

does this need to be with the rest of my esx files or with my scripts? Thanks!
I also get an error now "Different truck than original? (Ignore if this pops during hacking stage)

Just having it in you resources folder is fine. The print you can take out its not needed.

Could you tell me how to Remove the Blip after 5 Min ? It stay for ever bt for some reason my client.lua is diferent from yours .
heres a example.

That picture is a old version so it has been updated since then. (The picture you replied to)

the 5 min timer starts when you have finished robbing the truck if you set Config.Timer to 30 you should see it go away after 30 seconds. if you still have problems just let me know.

even tho the heist is done, you keep getting items non stop.

so i put this on my server, but idk if im not finding any stockadeā€™s or if its not working lol. anyway for me to know if its working on the server?

I have been searching around the map never finding them spawn either, so to test this resource, I used vMenu and spawned in the vehicle with itā€™s spawn name ā€˜stockadeā€™

Another question, if you fail the first hack, wait 30 seconds, and go back to try again it says someone is currently robbing and wonā€™t let me try a 2nd time. Any idea?

Should be fixed, Just keep this mind ill only push updates when i find the time to do so.

1 Like

Thanks for the fix. I appreciate it, this is a nice resource, nothing but respect!

1 Like

Guards wont attack player for some reason.

1 Like

Does anybody have a clue how to deactivate the truck after the first time itā€™s getting hacked, so you canā€™t drive it away from the alarm Blip which is created for the police?
I played a little bit around with ā€œSetVehicleHandbrake(vehicle, true)ā€ but I canā€™t seem to get it working

Try setting the doors locked, i have not tested this just an idea

1 Like

Good idea, thank you Iā€™ll test it

1 Like

Perfectly working, just added it in line 187 like this:
if not RobbedPlates[Plate] then
CurPlate = GetVehicleNumberPlateText(vehicle)
TriggerServerEvent(ā€˜RS7x:Itemcheckā€™, 1)
SetVehicleDoorsLocked(vehicle, 2)
else
Made 1 or 2 small changes above so it may be in a different line for the og script