[Release] [ESX] Loot the dead body

its not work with me way ?

you got all answer in this topic… @lord0o give the complete key for resolve the problem with the complete code… and @ShinxD help a lot with code to change in each part of other script for user of Inventoryhud…

just read please…

and thanks for this big help for me the script work great with animation and progressbar and inventoryhud.

i do but not work

can someone help me already tried everything and just give this error

i cant make this work, i just copied in resource and added to cfg but i cant find the key also if i press E after kill somebody it doesnt work somebody can help me?

try this
https://forum.cfx.re/t/release-esx-irforce-loot-the-dead-corpse

Hi, I want to ask how to write code.
Can rob the body of NPC or zombie~ Thank you

i have this problem who knows to fix ?

I can see the menu but when i try to move items it gives me this error "

what im not able to fix

here is a screeen of inventoryhud -> http://prntscr.com/pweldr

which version of ambulance we need for not dupe weapons?

anyone just fixes or reads the solution I put up.

you know whats my problem man? if i loot a dead body i cant drag a weapon to my inventory

Its not working.I just looked at the client, server etc. There is locale setups but there is no locales etc.Downvote

there is a big problem ! while you loot the body if you write a bigger number than the amount the script is giving to you so this duplicate EVERYTHING we need to solve this asap

Doesn’t work for me at all.

hello there been fixing my problem and still dont know why i cant drag items weapon in inventoryhud i only get clean and black money when e loot deadbody no error in f8

No read me… so do you just throw it in resources and start it ? And what’s the key to search them ?

have an issue the resource gives and error that says esx_lootDeadbody/client.lua line 22 attempt to index a nil value (global ‘Keys’)

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_lootDeadbody/client.lua:56: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘_U’)

When i press G, the key i have binded, nothing pops up, but In F8 console this error comes up. please can anyone help me