[Release] [ESX] Loot the dead body

Require : esx_policejob

Feel free to share it. Work with ESX framework.

This resource allows you to loot items from dead player.

4 Likes

a description would not be bad? …

1 Like

What is this? Can you explain please?

not work

Hmm by looking at the title I am going to take a real big guess here and say you can loot dead bodies. I mean i could be wrong though yeh

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Check console for errors, give him some more information other than “not work” aye

Dead bodies of npcs or players? What do you get from dead bodies? etc.

no error in console . after search dead body and take all guns when dead player revive by medics he again have gun

idk but if i use some common sense i would say you can loot players. You can loot what they have on them when they die? lol

yes it is.

Thats a problem in ESX not refreshing loadout when removing items not this resource

1 Like

you should trigger a save loadout event in your respawn resource.

3 Likes

You can take all of dead players’ items except his money.

1 Like

Great script but I wont lie, I would never use this. The amount of admin work you have to do after one RDMer joins the server, imagine if there was actually a reason to RDM.

2 Likes

Hmm can you do an example to make this work ?

He just took the confiscate script from esx_policejob and made it “Body Loot”.

This script is for when you kill some player, you have the possibility to pick up the items that the player has in the backpack. This should have been done a long time ago, finally this is here, I hope it works.

Example: You robbing a guy, he does not give you his belongings. You kill him and while he’s dead you confiscate and take the items that were in his backpack.

I think there should be a way for you to search and confiscate the items with the alive person, to prevent the person from lying about what’s in the inventory, it might be an idea of an upcoming script.

1 Like

how to use?

The main problem is that even with the F6 Menu of police u can select what to loot. BUT if you loot guns they have it, so duplicate…

SOME ONE KNOW HOW TO FIX IT PLEASE

ty for script :smiley:
I could make it stay like this: D

UPDATE

I do not get any error but there are times when the weapon is duplicated. Who is taking things away, any solution?