[Release][ESX] J5-BankTrucks

Description
Bank trucks randomly spawn in locations around the cities usually where taco trucks spawn. You will take the truck somewhere or rob it wherever you feel. use a blowtorch on it to open back door and guards will spawn inside with carbines and shoot you

Closer to the city = less time it takes to blow open the backdoor
3 Phases to rob each phase has a higher % for a card.

Planned Updates
Police Check
Rework Animations for blowtorching // not sure if animation currently is working

Dependencies
ESX
Mythic Progress Bar

Download
Github

Videos
https://streamable.com/4z4z6m Video is using commands and not items

Notes
You will need your own way to get item “bankcard” to allow trucks to be robbed as well as blowtorches that will need to be used to open the door.

2 Likes

so I take it we can steal other people stuff rename it and release It as our own :confused: ok

why would you do that :confused:

well this dude as this is a leaked script iv flagged it and had a response back but it still here… iv showed them proof that it not there as its a np truck robbery script

If you think it is stolen report it. I streamed the whole creation of this so have fun

Good to know, Ill fix that in my next update.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Hi I have a problem. There is no money truck anywhere. No ERROR. Does it depend on time? Is it possible to change the minimum number of police mans?

wait what it was not me that said it in the first place :rofl: it was @gary_smith

I will look into it for next update. They should spawn randomly around the map not setlocations

This is some of the cringiest code I’ve ever seen. Most of the variables in this are literally just nonsense curse words.

1 Like

This is unrelated to the script, but i was wondering how you reset the players walkstyle after shooting? Its something i’ve been meaning to look into but i just havent had the time. Any help is appreciated

Lmfao cuntPunch

that’s what happens when I start the project as a meme

You may want to rename variables before a public release next time.

Just for the record, I tested this script and as far as I can tell the trucks never spawn? I tried spawning in a stockade and simply using a blowtorch on the back but that did nothing either. It was just printing “pussy” into the F8. When I searched for pussy in the code I couldn’t find it so I actually have no idea how it is printing that.

Yes, I am looking into fixing the spawns. On my test they work perfectly fine; however, I also don’t have a ped modifier so that could be affecting it. For it printing pussy there is a print for that. The code for me works as I got the items as well. As for renaming my code yea, but like I said before it was a meme when I started to make this so.

Where exactly is the print? I looked at the client side script and Ctrl+F’d “pussy” and literally nothing came up, no idea why that is.

I also don’t really understand how the items work. They’re all in the database however I can’t really test it properly. All I can really do is spawn a Stockade and walk up to the back and use a Blowtorch which prints pussy in chat but does nothing else.

Client.lua - line 207

Nope? Not for me.

Im currently on phone because i am not at home but for me client.lua looks like this