[Release] [ESX] Inventory UI [1.3]

can someone please help me with this problem? Every time i prees f2 opens the inventory but it opens the default inventory two .I disable it , i deleted it but it’s still there.

How can I increase weight limit in inventory plz help

Can you put an option to exchange things or give money to the person closest to you? Or if you can’t do it if the other person is nearby and they both agree to trade, you can see both menus and say which item or monetary amount to trade :slight_smile:

How to change key bind from U to F1

Hi i can’t seen to get this woking can someone help me.
i first put it in the esx folder on my resource folder but its not woking and i put it in the server.cfg aswell still dosn’t work PLZ help as fast as possible

it does not release money and this error appears, nor does it show the name of the items …:

3 Likes

Thats a good question and i need to know it too…

Can some one help please ?

Hey man, can you give me your contact, I need help.

It’s possible to add some text below items? for example below the bread i wanna make visible the text “bread”, it’s possible?

how do i open the menu

Did you happen to go into the master file and see that there was another file with the same name? That is the file you want to put into your resource folder and then you go into your cfg file and use start t0sic_inventoryui

How can I remove the top left inventory icon next to the text “inventory” (blue box icon)?

Did you find a solution for this? it’s the same with a friend

here’s a link of a list i made for this hud that has all gta 5 weapons with pictures https://pastebin.com/W3163vue :grinning:

2 Likes

How can i edit it so its compatible to players with low resolution screens…

If someone die they keep all the items in there inventory. how to add that all items will be gone

1 Like

check esx_ambulancejob in config.lua

that doesn’t fix it

if you are using the last version you have in the config.lua

“Config.RemoveWeaponsAfterRPDeath = true
Config.RemoveCashAfterRPDeath = true
Config.RemoveItemsAfterRPDeath = true”

I cant use things in my inventory, when i click on it and press use it wont work, when i drag it to use it wont work it drops it, and when i click it it just makes me try to drag it. I’ve tried left and right click and ive not messed with any of the files.