[Release] [ESX] Inventory UI [1.3]

Did you fix it?

o to the folder called “es_extended” go to client --> main.lua --> hit CTRL+G and type 460 and hit enter. If you scroll up from that line a little there will be a thing that says “–Menu options” or something around that. If you go to the last end of that line of code and delete all the way back up to the “–Menu options” you should be left with “-- Disable wanted level” In its place. That should get rid of the default inventory menu.

Same here

Well, i think the UI is broken now… :roll_eyes:

I have this errors, someone can help me?[its when i will drag a item to the trunk]

SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/esx_trunk-sv.lua:471: attempt to perform arithmetic >on a nil value
handler (@esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/trunk.lua:106)
handler (@esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/esx_trunk-sv.lua:453)
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/esx_trunk-sv.lua:352: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
handler (@esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/esx_trunk-sv.lua:330)
SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/esx_trunk-sv.lua:352: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
handler (@esx_inventoryhud_trunk/server/esx_trunk-sv.lua:330)

Can you make one Also for Cars So we have trunks

Hi. Do I need to add this to my db and if so how? and why is my job, and money undefined?

F2 is normaly for inventory hud…here u can see old esx_menu_xxx in right down corner so go to you inventoryhud and change controls in config or clientside script…that all :slight_smile:

it may resolve esx_property and in second u need only .png with money placed in the inventoryhud/images (right image in folder/DB:items:money must be here too)

download older or newest update for esx_inv…_trunk …Here is bad code for you

can someone help me to install this, had try 4 times now but it dosent want to work.

I throw the item away, it appears next to all the players. How to fix it?)

Hey does anyone know how to change some item ui pictures?