[Release][ESX] Inventory HUD - 2.4 (properties, trunks, players, shops, storages ...)

Yeah man, I did that, but it’s still not working :frowning:

Having this same issue, how did you get the resource to stop calling the events so often??

is there any way to remove this duplication. i’m using esx_legacy

What I did was basically look for the resource (for me it was the resource I made and did Citizen.Wait(1) for testing purposes and forgot to change it). After finding the resource just look what event/action is triggered so often and go to the code and look for problems. It’s mostly the Citizen.Wait() functiom tho. Hope it helps, if you have any questions you can message me :slight_smile:

Im stuck on inventory

How to add stash guys for this inv? Advance Thanks :slight_smile: :pray:

Did anyone have a solution for my Problem?
When im playin FiveM espacially GTA RP and i want to open my Inventory with “TAB” it opens and then the Game is freezing and i have to close the game. Sometimes it is Working for some hours and then it freezes every time im opening the inventory.

trying to add the code to shop and remove the old one but everytime i do no shops appear on map and cannot access them?

anyone whos getting stuck in the inventory, the solution is don’t rename the folder. leave it as ‘esx_inventoryhud’

just check the config and create an item cash.png

Do you have stash script for this sir?? Just like Sharing inventory for all players?

Has anyone implemented the pawnshop so that items can also be sold to the shops?

yes me :slight_smile:

would you share the script :slight_smile: ?

can anybody help me? I wanted to put the weight that the player has available and how much it is already carrying. Thank you very much in advance

When items are dropped everybody around the map can see then, is there a fix for that?

pm me :wink:

mines wont change to english at all

Cant figure out how to take it out of this language

Same I have no clue