[Release][ESX] Inventory HUD - 2.4 (properties, trunks, players, shops, storages ...)

Hello having issue where sometimes cant drag certain items to buy them or take from 2nd inv to your inventory. No errors or anything but any help or where to look to see what is going on?

As well loading icons doesnt work the name is the same name reading above they say to add the name as the same which I am however why would I need to add it to the fxmanifest.lua if it should be getting it already with “‘html/img/items/*.png’,” ?The rest of the images work just not all.

how i can change the langage in the F2 menue cause “use” and “give” and “drop” aren’t in english

1 Like

Go to:
html / ui.html → change:

<script src="locales/en.js"></script>
instead
<script src="locales/cs.js"></script>

i cant seem to be able to use Ammo or “clip” in the inventory, the use button is grayed out and doesnt work when i drag ammo to use seen here : sxcu.net - file ZpxmRE.gif other than that amazing resource very well made :slight_smile: :+1:

guys i have some problems with that, it is on a whole different language, and if i change the language in config.cfg it doesnt change anything. and also some images doesnt load like the heavy pistol’s, and i cant do anything with these items which doesnt have a picture because u have to drag its picture to the give or throw etc. options, so its kinda doesnt work for me.

Did you rename the resource something different than it was originally named?

Has anyone gotten this to work with esx_weaponshop doing the method for shops doesnt allow you to purchase items

2021-04-17 01-58-44.mkv (32.5 MB)
Cant give, thief or take items. Anyone know why? I tried with change can_remove to INT (11) but I have te same problem…

Some of the weapons simply doesnt have an icon, how can i add icons? i made some and moved them to the other icons folder but nothing happened, do i have to change anything, like to link the picture to the item?

You need to have the same name in the Item than in the image

it has, but nothing happened.

Worked around with some css and got a pretty clean look

Thanks!

1 Like

hey would you be able to dm me and tell me how you did that? Im really curious on how to add different icons for things, would be a major help in moving forward.

Hey :slight_smile:

If you want to not have the original es_extended inventory show up at all, i suggest you head over to

es_extended/client/main.lua

and add – infront of every ESX.ShowInventory()

so just replace every ESX.ShowInventory() with
–ESX.ShowInventory()

how to delete this ? :slight_smile: :

can someone help me how can i hide the player name and only show ID number when giving item? TQ

How can i get 1/0 for items such as bread?

yo it isnt English how do i change that

Can’t seem to figure out whats going on here so looking for help please.

I have this error on both the esx_inventoryhud_glovebox and trunk.
path is esx_inventoryhud_glovebox/client/esx_glovebox-cl.lua:51: attempt to index a nil value (upvalue ‘PlayerData’)
When i look at the code
RegisterNetEvent(“esx:setJob”)
AddEventHandler(
“esx:setJob”,
function(job)
PlayerData.job = job
end
)

I dont really see anything wrong? Any help would be appreciated!