[Release][ESX] Inventory HUD - 2.4 (properties, trunks, players, shops, storages ...)

after a year solved?

My problem is I can’t drop nor give cash how could I resolve this?

i cant seem to get the inventory to close with the keys i have set, what do yall use?

same for this inventory

has anyone found a fix for ammo yet?

this script [Release] [ESX] Weapon Ammunition with Clips, Components & Tints | Ammo saved in database

1 Like

thanks bro

1 Like

Please help.
I have installed esx_inventoryhud and it seems to be working fine except I am unable to consume any items.
When i grab an item in the hud the ‘use’ button greys out and i cant use anything. I am able to drop or give some items but not the comsumables (water, bread).

I have the following resources set up:
ensure mysql-async
ensure async
ensure essentialmode
ensure esplugin_mysql

ensure es_extended

ensure esx_menu_default
ensure esx_menu_list
ensure esx_menu_dialog

ensure esx_billing
ensure cron
ensure esx_addonaccount
ensure esx_society
ensure esx_datastore
ensure esx_policejob

ensure esx_status
ensure esx_basicneeds
ensure skinchanger
ensure esx_skin
ensure esx_jobs

ensure esx_inventoryhud
ensure esx_shops
ensure new_banking

Sorry if this has already been answered. I can see a few other people having the same issue but no resolution.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Do you have an errors appearing either in your f8 menu, or your live console window ?

This script doesn’t provide the function to use items, you have to write your own. You can refer to “ESX.RegisterUsableItem” on esx_basicneeds > server side

1 Like

Hello,
I can’t close the inventory, I tried to change language but it’s not working. Can someone help me? Thanks!

1. go to html in esx inventory hud, then go into ui and change line 13 where it says either locales/cs.js or locales/fr.js to locales/en.js then save

Yeah man, I did that, but it’s still not working :frowning:

Having this same issue, how did you get the resource to stop calling the events so often??

is there any way to remove this duplication. i’m using esx_legacy

What I did was basically look for the resource (for me it was the resource I made and did Citizen.Wait(1) for testing purposes and forgot to change it). After finding the resource just look what event/action is triggered so often and go to the code and look for problems. It’s mostly the Citizen.Wait() functiom tho. Hope it helps, if you have any questions you can message me :slight_smile:

Im stuck on inventory

How to add stash guys for this inv? Advance Thanks :slight_smile: :pray:

Did anyone have a solution for my Problem?
When im playin FiveM espacially GTA RP and i want to open my Inventory with “TAB” it opens and then the Game is freezing and i have to close the game. Sometimes it is Working for some hours and then it freezes every time im opening the inventory.

trying to add the code to shop and remove the old one but everytime i do no shops appear on map and cannot access them?