[RELEASE] [ESX] [FREE] VB-Banking (Banking UI/UX)

VB-Banking (Banking UI/UX) by VisiBait

Hi! Today I'm releasing a Banking UI.

I’ve been working in this script for a long time, and I was going to release it in Tebex, but I finally decided to share it free with the community :slight_smile:

The client/server code is based on new_banking but I’ve optimized it a little bit. I hope you like the design!

[ NEW ]

[ DOWNLOAD]

Preview
Download

[ SUPPORT]

If you have any suggestions, or you need any support to get this UI working, feel free to create a GitHub Issue Ticket in this script's repository.

[ DEPENDENCIES ]

• ESX/VRP

[ INFO/FEATURES ]

• [ESX/VRP] ESX/VRP is needed to make this script work. If you have some development skills you can easily convert it to other cores.
  • [Resmon] This script is pretty well optimized (~0.01ms)
  • This script is not obfuscated, you can do the changes you want but you’re not allowed to sell it.

This script is not a licensed product. I do not claim ownership of any brand or image/logo used. Copyrights and/or trademarks of any character and/or image used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold in any way.

If you find any bug, feel free to open a issue in my GitHub!

39 Likes

omg . it’s free guys !

1 Like

yep :)))) :slight_smile:

1 Like

i thought Recent transaction is work but it just a display . but why not ? its free haha

Maybe In the next script update I’ll add that… for now it’s just a “fake transaction history”

2 Likes

cant wait then for your next update :slight_smile:

Great fvcking work man keep it up

1 Like

Banking froze up for me after trying deposit and withdraw

Look really nice! I’ll try it! :smiley:

You changed the resource name right?

1 Like

yes, I did

If you change the name without renaming the post requests, the script won’t work properly.

thank you! I fixed it!

Hey, great work!

is it possible to have more than 1 bank card?

1 Like

Thank you kindly.

Edit: Was able to fix the issue.

Oooh ! Love the UI !

1 Like

Looks nice but it doesnt adapt well to screens lower than 1080px in height :frowning:

Resolution: 1366 x 768

amazing work bro you just made everyone shut up who sells everything

1 Like

Wow, nice release bro. :slightly_smiling_face:

wow, it looks great. Is the UI is own? If so, how can I contact you?