[Release] [ESX] [Free] JoeHUD [HUD, Seatbelt & Speedlimiter]

I’m also with the same problem, can someone help me?

completely broken after the new fivem update.

only fix I could find was from the github under issues saying to change in the client.lua on line 275
Wait(speedfps)
to
Wait(100)

The publisher also doesn’t answer on discord… sincerely i change now the hud.

Changing this in the client file worked and fixed the problem for me.

If you change the name of the script some elements may break due to it using NUI callbacks.

I believe it is caused by FiveM Build updates, the script is loaded first before the NUI. Not sure if it is related.

didn’t fix it for me. Had it always as the same name folder you made it, so its not that.

the code you’ve made looks pretty bad, please learn to use for and array instead of copying and pasting 4000 lines and please format your code

Is there an easy way to make it so i can add player id to the hud as a number as done in cosmo?

Could just contribute instead of saying “Hey this is bad please learn”

the speedometer and fuel doesnt work
they dont show up

it did work for me, then turned the server on today and its stopped working.

change line Wait(speedfps) to Wait(125)

To change the map to square as the circle is affecting our notifications displaying correctly you mentioned removing lines 329-362 and the circle map stream files, the only file I see in the stream folder relating to a circle is circlemap.ytd - Is this the only file that needs to be removed? Thanks.

quick fix is use this notification system instead GitHub - Mobius1/bulletin: Customisable notifications for FiveM

So I was able to get the mini map changed to square and most notifications when inside the vehicle do now appear above it. But when outside the vehicle the minimap closes and you have notification going over the hud icons for like hunger, thirst etc. How can we make it so the mini-map does NOT close even when outside a vehicle? TIA

Is it also possible to move the speed to move or another location. I can’t find in code where to do it. Since changing it to square just doesn’t align now.

Screenshot 2021-12-27 101107

Hello i have small problem i changed config.speed from 2.236936 too 3.6 for kmh. but now the hud says undefined now

So I uploaded the updated version and me and my Deputy was in setting things up and then we both crashed and I believe it is something with your script due to the error message. How to fix please?

Does anyone know how to change the HUD icons from the bottom left of the screen to the top middle of the screen? This is something that is being requested by various in my server and their opinions and their reasoning for this are valid.

Thanks for any help with this,