[Release][ESX][Free] Cosmo HUD and Speedometer

Nothing would go down but in the normal esx_basicneeds hud the food and water does come down. any fixes? I am working with esx_legacy

have you updated the esx_status code?

Seatbelt version:

works like a charm… thank you for the release…

2 Likes

How i can use it whit tokyovoip?

hey is there any problem that the script doesn’t checks the voicerange so the visual voice range switch does not change? and maybe that if the microphone state is muted that the range goes to zero? so the visible range for the player

Yo hey, If you’re using Salty chat you need to insert the exports before you build the solution. After you’ve done that, you’ll have to remove the 32 range from the array inside the config file.

1 Like

i deactivated it but it still doesn’t work, what can i do?

i inserted the exports and builded it he reacts to it if i am speaking but i can not change the voicerange

i got these voiceranges
public float[] VoiceRanges { get; set; } = new float[] { 1f, 5f, 10f };

and did it like that for the voicerange

BaseScript.TriggerServerEvent(Event.■■■■■■■■■_SetVoiceRange, this.VoiceRange);
        Exports["cosmo_hud"].Voicelevel(this.VoiceRange);

Config.json:
“VoiceRanges”: [ 1, 5, 10 ],
“EnableVoiceRangeNotification”: false,

and my ToggleRange is been set to Z so i have qwertz layout so it is Y at my keyboard so for changing the voicerange

but the changing still doesn’t works

The configuration is ok, since you’ve changed it.
Have checked if the keys, in game, are ok?

yep at Saltyhud it reacts just not at the cosmohud

i mean the speech reaction works and the lip sync too just the voicerange changing doesn’t works

I have a bug whith the minimap, anyone can help me?

Amazing HUD , Would recommend to people who are looking for a clean UI. However just one thing to pick on. It would be best to see a seatbelt script included. But overall its amazing!

Guys how to fix this big map ?

Actually this happens when you open the phone, still figuring out how to solve

Does Fivem freeze while using this hud and tabbing out for anyone else as well? (Using Fullscreen Exclusive). If you wait a minute or two after tabbing out then reopen the Fivem window it freezes the game for some reason I’m curious if this also happens for everybody.

Can someone tell me how to move notifications? They are on the bottom left under the HUD icons and you cannot read them.

SaltCht voice range dont work

as i know it works or @lilfraae ? or not?

yup it works, you don’t have to edit the config file before bulding and you have to add the exports before the building.

@FKGMadness have you changed your voiceranges before the compiling right? because I noticied that if you change settings in the config file the compiler says no