Hell you! Yes it’s me again with another esx release.
So the reason i made this script is because i was lacking a feature to repair vehicle engines without having to use a repair kit! This resource comes with loads of config options.
Ofcourse i have to give credit where is due and thank the creator of esx_carwash as i used that as a base.
- Ability to enable RealisticEngineFailure in the config.lua
- Ability to change if the body should be repaired.
- Ability to change how much it repairs your vehicle.
- Change the price of repair.
- Check engine health before repair.
- Fix the car completly (change value in config.lua)
- easily add more locations.
What do you mean RealisticVehicleFailure support?
RVF changes alot of how cars work in GTA. What this config option allows is to set the engine repair value lower as if its set too high it basicly makes your vehicle indestructible to other cars on your server. a value of 700.0 is about the sweet spot but may need to go alittle lower hence why i gavce you the option to change it.
The Config.lua is commented so you know what everything does and things to not do.
Very basic but very useful script!
Could probably of been done better but for now it does what it needs to do with support for other resources.
esx_repairvehicle.rar (3.2 KB)