[RELEASE] [ESX] esx_VehicleRepair - Repair your engine/vehicle loads of config! Supports RealisticEngineFailure

if want to the money pay to mechanic can you help me ?

I’ve been trying to get the repair kit to only fix the engine but every setting I have tried resets the car to like new. Anyone have any suggestions? I tried SetVehicleEngineHealth (vehicle,800) and removed SetVehicleFixed(vehicle)

I am using “RealisticVehicleFailure” to get the damage and engine failure.

im having this problem too , ive tried everything … SetVehicleEngineHealth removing setvehiclefixed… even removed the first 3 lines and even after that the vehicle is being fully repaired… anyone pls ?!

How do i get funds to mech society fund?

how to make more locations

have de same scrypt to Vppex?

Im using this now to repair just the engine and not the whole car. It ever can be used to replace tires!

y a but i want de cusmatic upgrade with diferente prices the engenes

my car refuses to repair and i dont have any errors can someone help me please

in config file:

Config.Locations = {
	vector3(-211.0, -1325.0, 29.840),
	vector3(-327.85, -1994.54, 35.0),
	vector3(-337.0, -135.0, 39.0)
}

Thanks for this! Works great, for any newbs like me if you want to add locations make sure you use a comma after the coords in the array. Basics of coding but I missed this and was scratching my head for a while.

Config.lua:

Config.Locations = {
	vector3(-211.0, -1325.0, 29.840),
	vector3(-327.85, -1994.54, 35.0),
	vector3(-337.0, -135.0, 39.0)
}

how do i get it to repair the body of the car aswell i want the engine and the car to repair but im using realisticvehiclefailure

mod works decently still have to add locations but when I go to repair vehicle obviously it kicks me out of car and locks but then I cant unlock the vehicle any tips?

how do i get the sql file for my server?

Can’t do it for those who have a base other than esx, vrpx, vrp?

whenever i open the map and click on the repait station it will freeze me inside the map and i am unable to get out of it

Did the upload get messed up? the README reads, ESX_CAR WASH and I remember from before the config coords were in x,y and z