[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

yea i need it!

please

whats the difference with this one?

This one has all the old drugs. its not the new one. And have added Moonshine and Blips to it. its very basic script. as I said its an old esx_drugs that I still use in server.

in this one i have only weed and map has the blips.so in yours there is coke too ?

Coke Weed opium Meth moonshine

im trying it now!thank you so much!

doesnt work m8.i have the blips on map but nothing happened there.

Script loads but not getting option to pick it up and getting these errors:

Error running system event handling function for resource esx_drugs: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:916: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:916: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>
Error running system event handling function for resource esx_drugs: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:916: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
server/esx_drugs_sv.lua:916: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:219: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:218: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:182>

You could use this one

How will they be able to money wash If it doesn’t come with one?

There is plenty of ways.

1 Like

Looks like the SQL didnt load correctly in your db
And you should be able to turn black money off.

Is there any reason why in my files theirs only weed when ive downloaded it although it says opium and cocaine?

Any help would be great

honestly didnt see anything in the cfg that starts the esx drugs or whatever

1 Like

Hey my only question is if there is a way to hide blips from map?

EDIT: Nvm I just commented out create blip function in client main.lua and it works

Do you still have them?

hi, i see all the blips on the map however i don’t see circles where i can stand in & the triggerevent of actually harvesting,processeing & selling isn’t available as well, could you show me in the right direction ?

open config.lua then find
Config.MarkerType = -1
change to
Config.MarkerType = 1

Make sure your not a cop.