[Release] [ESX] [Drugs]

https://gyazo.com/58cb1db25adec68e8beca7d0c3f13eaf still doesnt work, have changed what you suggested and just copy pasted the clone & added into server.cgf to startup

Your not even at the weed warehouse. Go to the door right in front of you, this will teleport you to the drug warehouse. Assuming you read the instruction installing the teleport script then youll see the marker to start doing the drug stuf

ok i went in the warehouse, couldnt get out & my entire rp mode was gone, just a random spawn with no job etc, so gotta start over, but thanks for the info i know what to look for now! ( new with this )

To get out you need to go to the other side of the warehouse where a garage door is.
To make the marker visible for the teleport you can go in config.lua of the teleport script and where it says

visible = false,

Change it to

visible = true,

EDIT: I have edited the config.lua with description. This will help you understanding what does what.

Well i can’t seem to fix it, what i did was (hosting from zap)

Deinstalled New ESX drugs
Installed, Five ipl. old drugs esx & teleport (full esx pack already installed on default)

editted config marker to 1
didnt mess with teleport visble settings yet
editted config to start up all new added mods, not sure if if had to be in some order but they all seem to load

Result, ended up in non rp mode (random skin spawn) & couldnt enter with teleport i could see the blips on map however.

any ideas ?

oh and yeah i did upload given sql in the database, however i did had to change " use essential mode " to my zaphosting database, dont think that would form an issue since i could enter the warehouses before, i just wiped the server & now im back at square 1 basically, cant seem to find what i did wrong

Check in fivem appdata all the logs. You have errors somewhere and that will tell you.
Delete all the log. Clear your cache. start server check if its still broken. IF its still broken go to your fivem appdata then upload log here.

serverlogs.txt (16.7 KB)

did all the steps i told you, now i dont see anything, it just get worse & worse haha
edit : now i’ll see the blips on map cuz i put them on False, however the configmarker type is 1 but doesnt work, and the teleport & interior seem to do nothing

You have one big error. and its not related to drug resource.

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 index) [0x00009] in <b75790b9c16849d4aa8c31d6541d670a>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) System.Object.CallSite.Target(System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Closure,System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite,object,int)
  at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute2[T0,T1,TRet] (System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSite site, T0 arg0, T1 arg1) [0x0011d] in <43369b2658de42998dba0438d8aed801>:0 
  at CitizenFX.Core.MsgPackDeserializer+<>c__DisplayClass36_1.<CreateRemoteFunctionReference>b__1 (System.Object res, System.Object err) [0x00246] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MsgPackDeserializer.cs:290 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0003b] in <b75790b9c16849d4aa8c31d6541d670a>:0 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Server stack trace: 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00051] in <b75790b9c16849d4aa8c31d6541d670a>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <b75790b9c16849d4aa8c31d6541d670a>:0 
  at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args) [0x000e7] in <b75790b9c16849d4aa8c31d6541d670a>:0 
  at System.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl (System.Object[] args) [0x00008] in <b75790b9c16849d4aa8c31d6541d670a>:0 
  at System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <b75790b9c16849d4aa8c31d6541d670a>:0 
  at CitizenFX.Core.FunctionReference.Invoke (System.Int32 reference, System.Byte[] arguments) [0x00061] in /src/code/client/clrcore/FunctionReference.cs:65 
  at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CallRef (System.Int32 refIndex, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.IntPtr& retvalSerialized, System.Int32& retvalSize) [0x00000] in /src/code/client/clrcore/InternalManager.cs:249 
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CallRef(int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
  at (wrapper xdomain-dispatch) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CallRef(object,byte[]&,byte[]&,int,byte[],int&)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
  at (wrapper xdomain-invoke) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CallRef(int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager.CallRef(int,byte[],intptr&,int&)
  at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime.CallRef (System.Int32 refIndex, System.Byte[] argsSerialized, System.Int32 argsSize, System.IntPtr& retvalSerialized, System.Int32& retvalSize) [0x00013] in /src/code/client/clrcore/MonoScriptRuntime.cs:173 
Error resuming coroutine: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method 'underflow'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field 'any'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field 'unpack'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:626: in field 'cb'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:397: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:387>

so try to Update essentialmode.

serverlogs.txt (13.0 KB)
i cant update to latest then i get sqlite errors, but now the error is gone

Well then i can’t really help you. But your error is not related to drug resource. Good luck.

i do get this in console ingame https://gyazo.com/e0666e9e84ee9c3c4974bf93294ce6dd

How to make a freeze to player when he starts collecting drugs within the checkpoint?
And where should I put it? I would be happy to explain!

Someone?

How can I add more drugs on last realse?

esx_drugs v1.0.2

does anyone has the old version with gather drugs instead of waiting in a circle?

(I also mean to include opium, and other drugs not just weed.)

Thanks!

If you go to the github page you can download old releases. https://github.com/ESX-Org/esx_drugs/releases

How does this work?
Pick Weed, Process, then sell it to the dealer?

If I set it to require a license where do you buy the license?

Processor

Um what? I already said process :stuck_out_tongue: