[RELEASE] [ESX] Documents

You probably have a syntax error somewhere in that file. I would guess a missing comma or an extra bracket. Check F8 console

I solved my worries came from my translation of a forgotten, but now when I want to make documents I click on the one I want but the document appears but here is a gif for the example Thank you for your help, and thank you very much for your script that will help me enormously for the rp of my server I base a lot of things on

Ok I have still solved the problem I change the language_en.js language_fr.js for tranduction baguette:) now I see very well the documents I can fill it back up well but when I want to see the documents do not show Iā€™m looking for if I find the solution I would say

I didnā€™t test out the script, but looks nice release!

i did post on github some issues :stuck_out_tongue:

i get stuck every time i will open ist and do something. it stucks with the mouse pointer and must close the game because i cant do or open enything else. F8 and server Console dont show anything.

1 Like

@Max_Muller

did you change some things in the script? Do you have the last day?

i have used the complete untouched orginal pout it in my esx folder cleared cache und restartet server.

you rename the file as dis in the tutorial in esx_documents

1 Like

Wow what beginner failure ^^ i hate case sensitve sometimes now with esx instead of ESX its working ^^ Big thx for the reminder

no worries I did the same bullshit, Have fun my friend

How are these documents viewed? Only through the SQL database?

Could be the comma at the very last bracket, not sure whereabouts this is in the file as havenā€™t looked but try that.

Nice script. But what if I want to use Ƥ, Ć¼, ƶ or Ɵ ? The html codes do not work.

Hello, I have a problem with this script.
When I select the option ā€˜Saved Documentsā€™ nothing happens.
After that, I canā€™t open again the menu.

Error in console:
https://gyazo.com/9ef96c1877e2d41dee0666afce616136

All the other players on my server can open the option ā€˜Saved Documentsā€™ without any troubles, I dunno why I canā€™t

Added DE language support, courtesy of user @Max_Muller

@SirMuerte
Check the database for your identifier. You probably have a badly saved document, guessing one with a null value. If you canā€™t figure it out, try erasing all the documents in the database associated with your identifier and see if that works out. I will provide further support, as stated, only at the github page

2 Likes

Yes! Thatā€™s it! I deleted the null value and now itā€™s working!
Thank you very much!!

thank you for this and awesome script ā€¦ everything is working perfectly only a lawyer documents for some reason Im using the avocat name as it is in document but no luck all other jobs working fine ā€¦ any idea ?

question if you may i have tryed adding one of my mechanic jobs to create new form from the forms but it does not work :frowning: doesntshow in menu when i start job so i went back to original and just changed the job at the bottom

["forgedtuner"] = {
        {
          headerTitle = "LEGAL SERVICES CONTRACT",
          headerSubtitle = "Legal services contract provided by a lawyer.",
           elements = {
            { label = "CITIZEN FIRSTNAME", type = "input", value = "", can_be_emtpy = false },
            { label = "CITIZEN LASTNAME", type = "input", value = "", can_be_emtpy = false },
            { label = "VALID UNTIL", type = "input", value = "", can_be_empty = false },
            { label = "INFORMATION", type = "textarea", value = "THIS DOCUMENT IS PROOF OF LEGAL REPRESANTATION AND COVERAGE OF THE AFOREMENTIONED CITIZEN. LEGAL SERVICES ARE VALID UNTIL THE AFOREMENTIONED EXPIRATION DATE.", can_be_emtpy = false },
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }

good job aderfe

okay i fixed it however just a few problems the form says my name when i give a copy to the person ie information ect and when i sign it it shows my name if i leave it blank the signature box and they sign it it still gives my signature not there signature is there anyway to fix that ?

maybe a suggestion would be allowing the player to give a completely blank form that they can sign